• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

seroquel meth

Illegal

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi
If i took seroquel at 6pm last night how long until i can feel meth

I asked the same question about a year ago. Everyone told me seroquel is different than most anti psychotics. That it doesn't have the blocking effect that most do. So you should be good to go now

I asked the same question about a year ago. Everyone told me seroquel is different than most anti psychotics. That it doesn't have the blocking effect that most do. So you should be good to go now

I doubt it. All antipsychotics work the same
They all block drugs. Done a search & found seroquel does block drugs too.
Is there a way i can eliminate the drug faster?
Eg. Drink lots of water?

Eg. Drink lots of water?
No i was actually right because when i asked that question a year ago i went ahead & got high with no problems that same night

Exactly, it will just make you drowsy.

Eg. Drink lots of water?

Pardon my ignorance but... Antipsychotics block drugs?! How does that affect the other medications I'm on? I'd love some enlightenment on the subject! I've never heard this before!
Also, I still get high on coke and if I abuse my pain meds. This seems to argue against antipsychotics blocking drugs. Please explain.

Pardon my ignorance but... Antipsychotics block drugs?! How does that affect the other medications I'm on? I'd love some enlightenment on the subject! I've never heard this before!
Also, I still get high on coke and if I abuse my pain meds. This seems to argue against antipsychotics blocking drugs. Please explain.
Anti psychotics block drugs like methamphetamine and other prescription amps because they essentially shut down dopamine receptors. While those drugs i listed act by releasing dopamine and other neurotransmitters.

Anti psychotics block drugs like methamphetamine and other prescription amps because they essentially shut down dopamine receptors. While those drugs i listed act by releasing dopamine and other neurotransmitters.
Yep! So how long do i have to wait til seroquels out of my system.

I've been on 600mg for aboutt 1 week

Last edited:
Fuck! So meth won't work? What about all them people in that thread i posted saying seroquel didn't stop them from getting high?

Also you wrote that

Thanks for the reply ?

hey - I'm really curious how you managed the seroquel at 600 mg?
surely you have been taking it at a lower dose for longer than a week - right? Coz that's a LOT to take in a VERY short amount of time. What I mean is, you should be so disoriented you aren't able to sit up much less type a question.

I'm not surprised you couldn't get high. Typically the short term dopamine interaction will take about 1-2 weeks to go away if you quit cold turkey. Unfortunately, quitting 600 mg of seroquel might be a challenge even if you somehow just started taking that much, like nausea, vomiting, insomnia -general feeling like crap.

are you still taking it? Just curious

Yes still taking 600mg was increased from 400mg. Im groggy as hell in the morning but it wears off after 1- 2 hours.

What about Clopixol depot? How does that affect the high?