Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tramadol/950mg - NO Exp - Dreams of Dreams

DeadlySins

Greenlighter
:| The night before i smoked my last bowl of cannabis, not really a big deal for me as I use it to enhance sexual desires and increase my appetite. This morning my grandmother gave me 17 tramadol and insisted that I go easy, but as ignorant as I am to following other's instructions I ended up taking all of them not at once but all within a hour, due to the dislike of tramadol in the recreational community and this being my first time I didn't expect to feel much at all but...

03-08-2017(today)
0600 am: I took my first five, listening to my playlist on youtube and ate breakfast, the absence of the effect I desired made me pop five more, then I laid down listening to The Story Of OJ - JayZ
0630 am: I feel like I am floating but to the equal of a hit of cannabis in about 1-2mg in weight which is not even enough to acknowledge that I'm high but this mild high is unique, I suddenly start to think about things I would normally never think of...but again towards my ignorance I believed that to be my sleepy state to be the reason behind it and went ahead and popped 5 more, listening to Aww Man - Lil Bibby x Future, the song almost instantly changed my mood and it was a recommended play to my playlist so I had little interest but for the moment I could understand every lyric and it took me no time to catch meaning of the punchlines for I have trouble with this most of the time or it goes completely over my head.
0715 am: I am "f*cked up" at this point I can't move correctly, but I feel really, really good almost invincible in a sense that nothing in the whole universe could upset me, the extra 2 pills seemed unnecessary to take but I took them anyway just for the sake of not having them laying around, even though my daughter is away at a sleepover for some time, I still have the instinct to keep harmful things out of sight, now playing was Tour Life XO - Fetty Wop Remix, the melody mix with the beat made me nod off into fictional dreamlands that I could control so detailed and colorful, most common one for me was a scene of Battlefield 4 that I play a lot, a map called Operation Locker I was infantry but without the pixel type graphic look that you get on tv , it was more like I was actually there , like a real life battle, in which everything going on I controlled but with greater detail I lost control more and more until the "dream" forced me to wake up.
0745 am: I gain control of my body and I can sit up without inducing vomiting , I read online that propping the head up would help with vomiting but acid reflux came up consistently, me and my girlfriend have sex when she wakes, its hard as hell to keep a erection but with complete focus and avoiding to close your eyes you can do it because if you do the dream state will not be easy to escape, that aside if you can focus on just having sex and don't let your mind drift off, not sure for everyone but sex was awesome but short-lived when I came to realize that I couldn't finish whatsoever which was a bummer.
0915 am: The high has balanced out but I had a feeling that I took too much and did some research and found out that I did in fact, now playing DNA - Kendrick Lamar, even though the high has worn down a little I can feel the songs and the lyrics, the chords, low notes and high notes...I crave a cigarette so I light one which after the first one I feel as if I had just taken the tramadol all over again boosting the high to a very sedating state but not enough to nod as if the nicotine being a stimulant kept me awake while a heavy pressure pressed down on my whole body so basically being lifted and pressed down at the same time, I close my eyes and try to nod off to have another dream-like state, in which my past memories of certain situations were suddenly remastered as if those events didn't happen like I was reliving it, the smallest details were noticeable and could be edited to whatever I wanted I could change gravity and change colors of peoples skin and change the weather, locations, objects etc., the only con of all this is when the "dream" becomes too lifelike or details of certain objects become too consistent I will be forced to wake up because I feel as if I am sinking into a different reality, hard to explain but it feels like sleep paralysis very, very uncomfortable but worth the experience of the dreams I had.
1000 am: At this point I stopped listening to my playlist because I had started to cry or become angry with certain songs that those emotions applied, I get up drink some juice and eat a snack and found it is hard or almost uncomfortable to drink any liquid or eat for that matter, after my snack I had to the urge to vomit but later to find out it was gas, and hiccups which no matter what I did they just did not go away, so I had to deal with a time of non-stop hiccups which was uncomfortable to say the least.
1100 am: I feel very relaxed and energetic , I cleaned up my room and dusted my ps3 inside out , mopped my floors and repositioned the curtains, fixed breakfast for my grandmother and fed my kitten and played with her, all those would have sent me a time ticket of about 2-3 hours due to it being the morning and I hate mornings but I completed all of it in 30 minutes and for some reason I enjoyed doing those things in a emotional sense which I am not fond of because in my opinion emotions show weakness in certain situations but I had no choice almost, not so funny things made me laugh, regularly annoying things were tolerable and made me understand why they happened, and like I said before tramadol made me feel invincible to negativity unlike cannabis that boost my ego and stubbornness even though I could ejaculate during sex and eat better, cannabis had nothing on tramadol as far as mood and tolerance to other people to me even made me think about quitting cannabis and just using tramadol recreational day-to-day but due to research I deemed cannabis the best for consistent use (tramadol can cause seizures and have horrible withdraw symptoms).8o
1200 pm: I can't nod off unless I force it so I assume the trip is over and the peak has ended, the most memorable of all my trips and with no experience it was really something to remember, I would not recommend this dose to anyone it was only because 50mg look small and I am a ignorant fool in the early morning and my weed ran out, and I don't do drugs in front of children/pets or even in the same house if they are in it even if they are sleep but 200-300mg could really get you started off right with your kids, they won't annoy you as much and they will make you laugh and be more gentle and understanding than normal as for me tramadol helped me understand things that I regularly don't care to understand like why do I exist? Why does my nose run but my feet stink? Why does my son/daughter like to play with certain toys and what does it mean? How many stars are really in space? In my experience it helped me with being more literate but i believe when humans are subject to high concentrations of emotional urges they can do non-human abilities as to say tramadol is a mood booster in significant ways according to environment and dosage so certain places and dosage will not have the same effects vs others, (don't expect to do unnatural things on tramadol when I said "non-human" I still am referring that the laws of physics and laws of attraction and laws of motion still apply)

Euphoria: 10/10
Appetite: 2/10
Mood: 10/10
Cognitive/Body Control: 5/10 (Do not try anything that involves 100% concentration to complete on Tramadol that could risk your life or others):)

substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
explevel_veryexperienced
roacode_firsttime
roacode_oral
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Your playlist is lit lmao. Glad you had fun man but be careful with tramadol seizures are common especially in doses you described

Yeah, glad you're okay because that is a really, really high dose of tramadol. You probably have a naturally high seizure threshold because some people, like a good friend of mine, start getting on the edge of seizures in as little as 200mg. I've taken up to 500mg and not had problems but something felt off about it. And 500mg is enough to cause many people to have a seizure. Please don't repeat this and be careful in the future with drugs, you don't want your kid(s) to be left without a father. The mindset you describe (ah, people say on the internet it's not very good so I bet I can take almost a gram of it, whatever) is a really, really dangerous attitude to have because it's true for some things, but for a lot of things it isn't and you could end up really hurt or dead.

Take care. Thanks for sharing.