Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA/200mg) - 3rd & 4th Time - All Hail the Queen of Euphoria

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
This trip report describes one of my most favorite experiences I have ever had using substances. It is tied with my first shrooms experience.

I had acquired a connect who I had smoked with before. She lived 3-4 minutes walking distance from my house. Pretty convenient right? She sold LSD, Shrooms, MDMA, Cannabis, and had JUST stopped selling Xanax due to bartards asking for fronts and coming to her house barred out all the time.

I had done MDMA 2 other times before this. The first time I ever did it, I combined 125mg (pill form crushed and insufflated) with half a tab of LSD. All I recall from that night was me literally ROLLING around in my bed. Like wriggling back and forth in utter ecstasy for like 3-4 hours in my bed nonstop with music on. The second time, I traded some clothes I had for some weed and one x pill. The pill was garbage. I got lightly stimulated and felt kind of good. Talked on the phone to some girl for an hour and went skateboarding. I was probably 20% MDMA and the rest PMA or some bullshit.

This time, I was told that this molly was FIRE. She told me it was very high quality. I hit her up and asked to buy some. At this time I was living in my garage, sleeping on a mini trampoline with a bunch of my blankets and sleeping bags piled up to form a mattress. I was in this state because 6-8 months before this my parents had found the other 75mg of that first molly I ever tried and half an ounce of cannabis in my room. I was kicked out and then eventually let back in to live in the garage because my parents felt bad for me being homeless.

When the clock struck midnight and I waited for my dad to come in and get his last thing for his lunch tomorrow from the garage fridge, I knew it was time. No one would be coming in to check on me. I was safe. I emailed my dealer and told her I was on my way. I opened the garage door a crack, and slid my body through and RAN to her house. She sold me two capsules with a point in each.

At this point in time, I was using this website called tripsit.me. I had met a friend on there who was very into psychedelics. I still talk to him this day. We had decided to Skype throughout my trip. He kept trying to convince me to take both capsules at the same time. I admit I was scared. My anxiety was through the roof. I kept telling him "nawww man that's too intense for me, I don't know". So we settled on that I would take 175mg and snort the other 25 after I peaked.

The powder was a slightly off-white tan color. I had heard that good molly was tan so I was excited. I swallowed the capsule and waited.

At this point I was kind of freaking out. I was VERY anxious and in anticipation. He was trying to calm me and tell me to chill out and that I would have a great time. He promised me. I didn't believe him.

But then...

"Wait a minute dude..."

"WAIT A MINUTE DUDE..."

"oh my god what?!?!"

"what?!!"

"oh my god oh my god"

"OH MY GOD DUDE"

"OH SHIT!"

I jumped from my chair and stood up abruptly. (I am getting very excited just typing this right now, my heart is racing haha)

"DUUUUUDE THIS IS... AMAZING!!!!"

He laughs his ass off and says "yooo try jumping dude, doesn't it feel like you're weightless?"

I try jumping and he is very correct. My body has no weight. I am a balloon. I start jumping around like a madman, an INTENSE stream of absolute blissful euphoria surging through my veins. I keep jumping and jumping and jumping and I keep repeating the phrase "OH MY GOD". I must have said that phrase 1,000 times that night, I swear. I decide to swallow the other 25mg instead of snort it. (Should have snorted it to be honest).

My friend is having a blast laughing his ass off at my ridiculousness and extraness. I am absolutely BLOWN. I have never ever felt this good in my whole life.

Then out of nowhere, it is too much. I start to panic.

"Dude this is TOOOO much dude, this is too much". He tries to comfort me and I say "no dude I'm serious dude thisistoomuchdude". I was talking like an auctioneer at amazing speeds lol!

He assures me it was because I was jumping nonstop and exerting ALOT of energy when my body wasn't ready for it. He tells me to sit down and listen to some music. He tells me my eyes are twitching in their sockets and they keep rolling back. He tells me this is his favorite part about MDMA. He loves the eye twitches.

I go on tripsit and type in the "sanctuary" chat "OH MY GOD" like 3 times. He tells me this is not cool, because that is a place for people who are tripping to feel safe and calm down. I apologize like a million times in chat and to him.

We talk for hours about lots of stuff. My eyes are going crazy. I feel the serotonin just LEAKING out of me. It is just the best.

Way later it is getting light outside for him (he lives across the country from me in Georgia). He says he needs to sleep. I call another friend from tripsit who lives in cali. We talk about his etizolam regiment and we tell many stories of our family and of drug experiences. We bond a lot. It was an amazing social interaction.

I am coming down now. It is a slightly disappointing feeling coming down but I am still very content with my experience. I sleep when it is light outside and wake up. I don't feel bad really at all the next day.

I decide since my connect has this GREAT molly and I had such a GREAT time, that I should get some more and save it. I get two more capsules. If you know me, you know I didn't save them. I have no control over my impulses. Two days after that experience, I decide to take all 200mg at once. I get a girl who lives on my street and my ex girl who I still was talking to a lot on Skype with both friends from tripsit. We say introductions and I take my pills. This experience was not as good but still very good. I talked and kept rubbing my cheeks ALL NIGHT. I literally rubbed them raw. It just felt SOOO good to rub the skin on my cheekbones. They were so soft and amazing feeling. I rubbed them and talked my head off. I played guitar for everyone and danced. When everyone had to leave, I called some people from Denmark that I knew from Tripsit. I went outside and layed next to our pool on a reclining pool chair. I talked and asked about their country and stuff all night. We shared cultures and such. It was amazing.

The comedown after that was not that fun. I felt kind of empty and hollow for a week or so and then it went away.

I am disappointed in myself for using MDMA 2 times in a week after seeking advice on Bluelight about it and going against my own logic and knowledge of the dangers of doing so.

After this experience MDMA became my favorite drug. I haven't used it since but I will in the future. All hail the queen of euphoria.

Thanks for reading. <3

substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_inexperienced
roacode_oral
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks for posting. :) Sounds similar to my first time with MDMA, except I never had a period of anxiety, it was just, wait around feeling nothing for an hour, think it was bunk, and then, WHAM, all at once it was THE BEST THING EVER. I was rolling with my good friend (also his first time) and his sister and her friends who had done it many times (and did it way too often). Me and my friend annoyed the others I think because they just wanted to sit around and mong out, except for his sister who said it was amazing because she felt our vibes and it reminded her of her first time.

I think it was just the abrupt burst of energy and jumping that made me overwhelmed. It quickly faded in 4-5 mins when I sat down, put my head down and closed me eyes. Then it was complete bliss for the remainder of it. Surprisingly no tracers or anything remotely psychedelic. I never get that from MDMA. Even when I did that light candyflip with half a tab of acid. No visuals at all.

And hahah that's dope. I remember my first time too. It's actually posted on here. I can see you being super extra bout it and how it would annoy them lol. Tbh I wouldn't have cared. It's just the best feeling ever. Better than oxycodone to me and that was great.

Haha i loved this report. Reminds me of my first time. Ironically mdma/ecstasy pills were my first addiction. When i was 18 i was rollling 2 to 3 times a week for like 6 months straight. With a week here & there being completely sober. But i definitely feel lasting effects now 6 years later.