Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Took almost 600mg of ecstasy first time user

• Thread starter Unregistered1111
  • Start date
U

Unregistered1111

First time trying it and I didn't know about dosage. I tripped for almost a whole day so I ended up going to the ER and they said everything was normal but I don't feel right. Before going to the ER I was having an extremely bad cramp in my calf which is new even though I always feel pain in that leg, maybe due to my sciatica, but never in my calf until then.. I feel very sad and my anxiety is extremely high. The left side of my chest hurts like my bicep and by my arm pit as if I worked out a lot but I haven't and I almost had a panic attack before going to the ER. Just thinking about having to do regular stuff gives me anxiety so I really don't know what to do.

Rest, hydrate, eat clean protein/fruit, exercise, and give yourself a few months before rolling again.

Maybe you should've queried about the dosage before taking a powerful substance, fool. Be grateful it didn't screw you up worse. Listen to Swim15's advice, you can also take supplements like 5-htp to restore serotonin levels. RTFM before you do.

Eat healthy, get plenty of sleep, get regular exercise, and avoid all recreational drug use. You'll feel better with time.