• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Tasting Chemical?

embryo923

Bluelighter
What is the worst tasting chemical you have tasted? I have tasted DXM from the gelcaps and it was absolutely putrid and awful, and have tasted ibuprofen from gelcaps and it is just indescribable. I think I could have died from the taste if I had put an large amount in my mouth from forcibly vomiting uncontrollably.

My girlfriend and I used to try and split Tuinals from back in the day and sometimes it would get messy. Best case scenario was you could taste it from it being on the outside of the pill. Worse case scenario was the pill would open up and the contents would be sitting there on your tongue. So nasty! If you had a strong gag reflex, you were going to throw up. No question about it.

My experience with Ambien wasn't so great either but nothing compared to Tuinals.

There are many variations...Phenibut is like sour acid mixed with battery acid 2c-t-2 was like putrid puke chemical burn

Benzedrex cotton
MDMA
alcohol when you are hungover

would be my top 3

5-meo-dipt for me. Once stupidly put some straight onto my tounge. Was far worse than something like MDMA.

^^^ reminds me of the time i put 2CT7 in gel capsules many moons ago. when i gave one to an acquaintance, she asked why they were in capsules.

"because it taste horrible" i truthfully said.
then she proceed to dump it out onto her tongue "omg gross this is horrible what the fuck"
one of the many instances that contributed to my belief that dogs are the best type of people.

Tramadol, hands down. I love tram but I would rather use a whole script of Xanax as mouth wash than have a tram pill dissolve in my mouth.

Hmm - the most painful thing I ever snorted was about 60mg of 2C-B (I could be wrong, but that's what comes to mind! It was definitely in my top-5 worst!)

The worst tasting thing I ever smoked was this DMT I used to get as a teenager (in my 30s now, so this is going waaay back). But I used to know some people who did a backyard extraction of DMT from Acacia bark and the end result basically looked like an amber-resin. It was very crystally, probably about 75% DMT I guess - it smoked fine, but eventually left a burn-mark in the pipe - so definitely didn't evaporate clean. But it tasted exactly like the smell of burning rubber/plastic. We always likened it to smoking your shoe.

Tramadol, hands down. I love tram but I would rather use a whole script of Xanax as mouth wash than have a tram pill dissolve in my mouth.

Oh shit - yeah - I around the same time as I used to take the DMT (and 2CB for that matter, lol) all mentioned in my previous post above just now. I also used to snort tramadol, I had it in capsule form, I'd empty the capsules and snort them. Fucking terrible! I stopped doing that after a few times and just conceded to swallow them lol.

Honestly maybe caffeine or piracetam? All the ones that have seemed terrible have changed from horrid to totally manageable, whereas the seemingly pure (pure as in what I personally associate with the most basic bitterness profile) ones have remained bad. I love the taste of MDMA, cocaine is great, 5-MeO-MiPT is a pretty weird one actually but nothing gag inducing. nBOMEs are not necessarily bad tasting but the sensation and experience in the mouth in totale, grotesque...

The saltiness of GHB was really bad when I first tried it, gagging and more. And now, I can swish it around my mouth if I wanted.

Xanax is a pretty bad one if I remember correctly, but I haven't had it in years and don't really trust my past self to be accurate with tastes.

Definitetly Alprazolam (Xanax), to this day if I even think of that bitter flavor I get a little sick. Also like the guy above me said caffeine powder is horrible! I used to have a buddy who mixed it in monsters, coffee, etc. and once he and I just threw some in a shot of water and it was awful :! plus his caffeine gum was unpleasant. I don't really know if its the taste, per se, but in my experience mushrooms were very difficult to eat, almost like i was eating dirt =D. MDMA though, i know a lot of people seem to hate the chemical taste and say its horrible to insuflate it, but IMO its amazing I love the taste of the drip and the sharp pain idk why

I can't stand the taste of Tianeptine sodium. It's one of the worst tasting things for me that I can currently think of. The freeacid and sulphate versions of Tianeptine are fine but the sodium version is just absolutely disgusting.

I can't stand the taste of Tianeptine sodium. It's one of the worst tasting things for me that I can currently think of. The freeacid and sulphate versions of Tianeptine are fine but the sodium version is just absolutely disgusting.

Completely forgot about tianeptine sodium. It's pretty nasty but mostly feels like it burns, I didn't find the taste too unpleasant.

Definitely this little pink diphenhydramines...

I came to like the taste of xanax bevause like someone else said, I associate it with good feelings.

Oh and ambien is awful if I remember correctly.