• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What to do when your partner is a prude?

Shanin666

Greenlighter
Hello all, I am a 34 y/o female who is married to another woman 29y/o. We have been together for 6 years however just recently got married in April of this year. Our sex has always been good and enjoyable but I am at my wits end. I am attractive, intelligent, accomplished woman and I feel so lonely in my marriage. I love my partner very much and she loves me, we enjoy each others company, talk everyday - we have a great relationship, as friends. BUT Our sex life SUCKS!!! She always has an excuse. "I'm tired. I'm not feeling well. I have to work. I haven't showered. I don't have time." The list is literally neverending. I want to be flirted with. I want lingerie. I want sexts. I want to be groped. I want to have dirty looks or comments. I want passionate kissing. I want sex that I do not instigate. I want sex outside of our bed. I want to be seduced. The only time we ever have sex is when i bring it up, she NEVER in the course of our relationship has ever initiated sex, asked for it or even told me she was ever horny! I have spoke to her several times about this and it always turns into an argument because she takes it as she's not good enough for me or always tells me "go be with someone else that can fuck you the way you want". I want to work on things and it seems she doesn't. She says she's sorry, that she's a prude and feels embarrassed talking about sex...etc she doesn't have a high sex drive etc. but I tell her all the time that I need to be able to talk about sex with her. She says she doesn't know what to say to me. I am so frustrated and unhappy with our sex life. She said at one time she'd like me to be more physical, however I have a hard time being physical and since I'm a submissive and she is a dominant without being able to first at least talk about sex! What should I do? How can we discuss this and move forward in our sexual lives?

First, welcome to marriage to a women!

Second, dig deep. Find it in you to go home, throw that shit up against the wall. Throw a tongue down her throat then force her head down to put some work in. You can do it!

Consider that there very well may be a physical reason why her sex drive is low. I'm very much into herbs and there are herbs for this. Google it. Maca is a life-changer for many.

i have a solution.... try men! a man will satisfy you sexually whenever you want and will please you and ravage you sexually like no woman ever could...

i have a solution.... try men! a man will satisfy you sexually whenever you want and will please you and ravage you sexually like no woman ever could...
QFT! With men a woman will have the opposite problem though...too much sex. Then the OP might be starting a thread about how to say no to a man because he asks for sex every day and is too horny lol.

that's ridiculous. not all men have higher sex drives than women.
why would a lesbian want to date a man? :?
not helpful

that's ridiculous. not all men have higher sex drives than women.
why would a lesbian want to date a man? :?
not helpful

100% correct, I am straight and I have had problems with sex drive due to hormones and endometriosis, she might very well have something like that....
She should see a gynaecologist and see if there is anything physically wrong.
If not and she is ok maybe its mental and couples therapy might help

Hahaha I wanted to write a "try a man" comment but was afraid I would come out as a dick...thanks for writing this instead of me.

I don't understand.... how is she the dominant one if she's never made a move? Wouldn't you be the dominant one since you're always initiating? Lol.

Has she ever just told you she has a low sex drive? Im a guy who honestly has a real low sex drive..women i date do not like this at all lol..I've tried herbs, drugs, you name it but no good results..

When you first get with someone, sex needs to be talked about! It's a very important part of a relationship..if you two aren't compatible sexually, they will likely go elsewhere to get tha need met