• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Herbal incense/spice

MusicGuru420

Greenlighter
Okayyy so i really am immune to anyone who says "dont do it.. Its bad".. Blah blah. Whatever. But i have smoked weed for many years.

Ive also smoked spice for legal reasons. And i dont see what the big deal is. I have had strong blends and partook in lots.. and ive never had a negative reaction like many people claim. I dont act a fool, no comatose. No "feeling like im gonna die" Ever. . why? Has this happened with anyone else? I mean... Just high. Chill.

Haha.. I agree.. Even I use herbal incense and i have been smoking since so long.. I never had any side effects.. May be that's because I am using pure herbals from <redacted>

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluelight is immune to vendors sourcing, that is it's not allowed. I expect the mods will be around to delete it by and by.

^ yup
no sourcing allowed here on BL.

anyhow - some blends of spice can be much stronger than others, and they're not always in the same packaging so you really have to take a gamble when you smoke them. some blends are pretty much on par with cannabis while others can be hundreds of times stronger. i've smoked spice many times and only ever had one horrible reaction so, eh.

I don't really give a shit what anyone wants to smoke but just be aware that you are smoking research chemicals. The next batch you get could have a completely different drug in it and there's no way to know.

That's why I steer clear of them, plus I've had horrible times on some of them.

There's a very high number of synthetic cannabinoids on the market, the effects they have can be significantly different, with some being really prone to give you anxiety and make you kinda tweak like a strong stim would do. As it has been rightfully mentioned already, the active substance could change without warning (ie same brand/label) and therefore it would be safe not to assume that it is the same that you already have had experience with.
Worth of note is also that some cannabinoids (I think it is the xB-22 family?) have a strong influence on your blood sugar as in they can elevate it, and this has been thought as the cause of some seizures episodes.

On another note, many synthetics act as full agonists at the cannabinoids receptors, while THC is a partial agonist. This means tolerance develops much faster and can be a far stronger and long lasting one, and upregulation of your 5HT2A receptors seems to also happen faster with synthetic cannabinoids and that's linked to panic/anxiety symptoms.

There's a very high number of synthetic cannabinoids on the market, the effects they have can be significantly different, with some being really prone to give you anxiety and make you kinda tweak like a strong stim would do. As it has been rightfully mentioned already, the active substance could change without warning (ie same brand/label) and therefore it would be safe not to assume that it is the same that you already have had experience with.
Worth of note is also that some cannabinoids (I think it is the xB-22 family?) have a strong influence on your blood sugar as in they can elevate it, and this has been thought as the cause of some seizures episodes.

On another note, many synthetics act as full agonists at the cannabinoids receptors, while THC is a partial agonist. This means tolerance develops much faster and can be a far stronger and long lasting one, and upregulation of your 5HT2A receptors seems to also happen faster with synthetic cannabinoids and that's linked to panic/anxiety symptoms.

These cannabinoids are also known to be physically addictive. The withdrawals after long term constant use don't sound pleasant...

I'm sorry, but fuck that shit. It's not Cannabis and I don't like when people associate it with Cannabis. It is a synthetic chemical made in a lab and sprayed onto stuff that resembles plant material. When people associate this garbage with Cannabis, it is a bit of a drag on us who use Cannabis, because this stuff has a significantly more negative effect profile than Cannabis.

If anyone is curious about the effects of this stuff, here is but one link exploring the devastating effect it has on the population.

https://www.vice.com/sv/article/9bg...hats-putting-british-students-in-hospital-218

Synthetic Cannabinoids are relatively new on the scene, but it's wreaking havoc among populations like the homeless. I encourage folks to take a look at some of the documentaries concerning the stuff. I watched one that concerned a population of homeless in England. It's much cheaper than bud and is much more potent. It really fucks people up and multiple subjects in the documentary reported severe withdrawal symptoms from using the stuff. There was one kid who was shaking and sweating and then he smoked and his symptoms abated.

It is scary shit in my opinion.

Last edited: