• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why did I see a gay dream though I am heterosexual?

Anonymous2207

Greenlighter
So I am a heterosexual male and I was in relationship with a girl for quite sometime but had a nasty breakup last year. So a few days back I had this gay dream. I would like to explain the dream a little. As far as I remember it started with me getting dressed up as a girl by 2 girls who appeared to be my friends. And after they were done they were joking around and I don't remember exactly what happened after that but then I was sucking on a guy's cock. He came in my mouth and the girls were cheering on while I was blowing him. And then one of the girls said now the real challenge or something like that and took out a strapon and I woke up. I felt really strange and weird as I have never had such a thought when I am awake or even in my dream before. I remember only once I had crossdressed by a friend of mine as I had lost a bet but it was a close door thing. And I was just wearing clothes not make up and stuff but I vividly remember that in this dream I was completely dolled up with a wig and even wearing lingerie. And I didn't have such a dream then..this incident was 3 years back. So I don't know how to explain this so it would be nice if you guys can help. Is this normal? What should I make of it? I am sorry for the long post

I think that you want sex so bad that you would even do it with a guy ! I think that your mind reminded you of that time that you were dressed for your friend. I think that in the back of your mind, you wanted it to go further but it didnt happen. That you were horned but didn't want to tell your friend. And now that you are super horned for sex, I think your mind agreed with you that he would be cool with having sex with a guy since you brought it up. Your mind reminded you of that. You want sex period ! Maybe the girl in the dream is you being submissive or like being fem. The strap on I think and the guy in the dream and you sucking his cock and the strap on means that you want to suck a cock and you want a guy to fuck you. Dressing up I think means that you want to be submissive to a guy. you want to play the role of the girl. You don't want a girl for sex. You want a guy for sex.

Last edited:
I once dreamed I ate a platter of faces. Or that I cuddled with myself or have eaten out my sister. none of those things are appealing to me in real life.

dreams are weird but also life is short and if you're ever inclined to do some homo stuff just go for it. maybe you'll like it. maybe you wont. have fun.