• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2017 Pickems Thread NFL vs In Search of the Perfect Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if Buffalo overachieves and pays NE back, they would almost for sure knock the Chargers out of the last spot in the AFC the following week.

^ i was just thinking the same thing. i have a site which collates picks from across experts. there are 113 experts and, if i add the three of us in, mike is in 3rd place, mal3volent is in 60th place and i'm in 88th. i am the worst on bl this year and i'm still better than 25 professionals who get paid to do this :)

mike, a new career beckons!

alasdair

me and my brother have been massive nfl nerds for as long as i can remember, it better pay off.

thatd be a dream job being one of those nfl "experts"

thatd be a dream job being one of those nfl "experts"

no i would think your were a gigantic flag hat plus you have dreams of an 11 year old

the right answer is driving the IR golf cart or on chain gang at your favorite team's stadium
come on naw

Not a good week for upsets, unfortunately.

ind@bal
min@gb
lar@ten
buf@ne
cle@chi
atl@no
det@cin
tb@car
mia@kc
den@was
lac@nyj
jax@sf
sea@dal
nyg@ari
pit@hou
oak@phi

except the superbowl :)

alasdair

Do pats fans really have room to talk this year when it comes to defense? 29/32, bottom of the barrel with the Colts, Buccs, and Giants. Only 11-3 because they play in a shitty division and the NFL was weak on Gronks suspension. :)

Enjoy the last couple years of relevance before Brady retires or gets traded. Why did y’all trade Garoppolo anyway? They’ll be kicking themselves for that one. :)

Last edited:
lol. no.

pats defense sucked early this season but, season long, they are 6th in the league, on points allowed per game.

of course the pats incredible run will end. like i don’t know that. but i’ll be fine as i’ve had the privilege and pleasure of watching them win 5 super bowls.

haters gonna hate.

alasdair

Lol...jags lose to the 49ers...another gift for the Patriots ho ho ho

Tom better start doubling up on those vitamins though

gift? your previous post was just talking up jimmy g. get your story straight...

alasdair

Calm down...my only point was the pats get a lot of fucking help and they screwed up getting rid of a franchise qb for a second round draft pick. I still wonder about the last super bowl... maybe Atlanta just choked and the best team ended up losing just like in 2015.

I think Brady is more of a toad than a goat, but that’s just me.

im just fucking wth you by the way. Nothing better to do at 630am on Christmas.

Toad wasn’t an accurate description, either. I was thinking about those freaky looking things from the super Mario movie but I remember now those are Goombas, which aren’t toads I don’t think.

2j3ibdx.jpg

Happy Hanukkah

lol. ok.

the steelers benefitted too so somebody’s trying to help both those teams simultaneously?

time to take off the tin foil hats.

alasdair

week 16 results

mal3volent 13-3
MikeOekiM 12-4
alasdairm 11-5
China Rider 10-6

cumulative results

Code:
MikeOekiM      168  71  0.700
mal3volent     156  84  0.641
alasdair       149  91  0.616

week 17

gb@det
chi@min
hou@ind
cle@pit
nyj@ne
was@nyg
dal@phi
jax@ten
buf@mia
cin@bal
oak@lac
ari@sea
sf@lar
car@atl
kc@den
no@tb

Last edited:
lol. ok.

the steelers benefitted too so somebody’s trying to help both those teams simultaneously?

time to take off the tin foil hats.

alasdair

Not talking conspiracy - honestly I would've thought it was fixed if the bills actually won.

But that non-touchdown at the end of the half and then the 4th and inches you got were no good to me. Then you go on to get a touchdown on pass interference which I've seen not called in similar situations.

Could've changed the game -- probably wouldn't have.

Still have a shot if baltimore loses this week or some other things happen.

Bills will probably blow it and lose anyways..

Glad I don't have to use that stupid avatar again this week though.

that steelers td was not a touchdown. there has to be clear visual evidence to overturn and there was.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.