• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

M366

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matimbac

Greenlighter
I have 5 pills of m366 with 7.5mg of hydrocodone and 325 mg of acetaminophen. I was wondering if i could get high off of these because everyone in my school pops like 4 at a time and I question their insanity because i know how bad acetaminophen is for you so how do i get high off these pills without killing my liver?

I have 5 pills of m366 with 7.5mg of hydrocodone and 325 mg of acetaminophen. I was wondering if i could get high off of these because everyone in my school pops like 4 at a time and I question their insanity because i know how bad acetaminophen is for you so how do i get high off these pills without killing my liver?
I can get a wonderful euphoria from 7.5mgs of hydrocodone and I have been taking opioids on and off for ten years. I like the low dose feel of these medications just don't expect to be blown away.

Have you ever taken them before? If you don't have a tolerance, you should be able to feel a 7.5.

1.4g of APAP isn't that dangerous, but yes you'd want it avoid high doses of APAP. 7.5-15mg of hydrocodone should be enough for a first experience on the stuff though, and certainly a better idea than 30mg right off the bat.

While others may not agree I would take 3, equaling 22.5mg of Hydrocodone, as I did my first time.

However due to the fact you only have 5 and also due to the fact that I like to get as many highs as I can I would just take 2 (15mg) then wait a few days and take 3 (22.5mg).

Believe it or not, that much APAP really isn't a big deal, but Kudos to you for watching out for your own health! We have lost too many people, needlessly I might add, over excessive consumption of APAP by escalating their dosages of Opioid-combination products like Percocet/Vicodin. I say needlessly, because the APAP can be removed in a pretty facile process known as a Cold Water Extraction. If you ever decide to do more than four of those pills at a time or otherwise plan on using for a longer period of time than you originally anticipated, it would really be in your best interest to familiarize yourself with the process.

Closing arguments: Taking even 4 of those pills is not going to be extremely harmful to your health if it's only a very occasional thing. Think about how much Ethyl Alcohol people poor down their gullets. We know for fact that it's extremely harmful to the liver, but most people don't give it a second thought until their liver is already compromised.

If you're curious as to how much to take for a first experience, limiting your intake to 20mg-25mg Hydrocodone would be best.

Don't Do It

Hi, popping 4 or 5 at a time will hurt your liver a little, with constant use, but it is your heart you should be worried about. Save a little bit of your heart for fun in all your years, not just school. If you are not in pain, use a half pill or something with excedrin migraine. They have removed the "euphoria" from the drug, in 2018, so try some caffeine also. Be safe, first of all. Know what it is doing to your body.:)

hi, popping 4 or 5 at a time will hurt your liver a little, with constant use, but it is your heart you should be worried about. Save a little bit of your heart for fun in all your years, not just school. If you are not in pain, use a half pill or something with excedrin migraine. They have removed the "euphoria" from the drug, in 2018, so try some caffeine also. Be safe, first of all. Know what it is doing to your body.:)

wtf? Neither Hydrocodone (Vicodin, Lortab) nor APAP are very harmful to the heart. You will encounter a few brief articles that seem to frame APAP-induced cardiotoxicity to be out of the ordinary. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but the hepatic system is the area of most concern here by far, all things being equal. It's not the first time that this thing has happened and you're not the first person to post misinformation, but please, please, please, I implore you, if you decide to go against all understood wisdom to post a differing opinion based upon nothing more than the ideas inherent in your own mind, please just do the right thing and Google it.

We're not going to hate you forever for posting incorrect information, but it is kind of a big "fuck you" to the academic integrity of a community to just drop in and say "wait, no, you're all wrong, this is right". Sure, this is the nature of new ideas, but responsible people check their references before unleashing their ideas on the unsuspecting populace.

Sorry, it affects my blood pressure a lot. Thought maybe it had the same affects on others. I agree about the liver. Take care.

Sorry, it affects my blood pressure a lot. Thought maybe it had the same affects on others. I agree about the liver. Take care.

I know how you feel and I find it a bit sad too seeing kids use narcotics at school at get high. These drugs are not toys.

(I'm going to close this)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.