• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Addiction Made up a date, 13.08!

KushForPrezRC

Greenlighter
Im gonna quit that day on the spot.
I know alot of people that really struggle just "Stopping", but for me it's all about how and what you think.

After being an active Psychedelic user / Research Chemical "Tester" / Guinipig on Homemade Ayahuscha
I've decided now is enough. 2 Much waste of money, and Creativity (Shrink gave me pregablin) which just makes me lost.

So this is the start, gonna slowly dose less and less until im at 1 a day until the 13.08 and i'll quit!

Wish me luck, even tho i don't need it.

Could you tell us a bit about what you're quitting? How long have you been using? How much? What ROA?

Regardless, though, congrats on this life choice...and best luck with your taper.

Yes we need a little more info but lots have done it and u r too!! Good luck and keep us posted. I myself drank beers 12pk day for years and hit the gym and got ripped after beer belly lol. I really had no problem but I know others who drank hard alcohol had a tough time. Anyway good luck and stay strong. I'm currently struggling with oxy addiction. I'll be at 21hours but may take a few smaller doses but this isn't my thread so good luck!!!

I have been into most RC's except the Optiate ones.

I never deal with opiates, only Benzo/Psychedelics/RC/Weed and the most common stuff.

But weed and pregablin is always the best combo

Been using since i was 14 (hash)
Im now 23

The psychedelics were always the scary drugs for me after my first really bad trip. Good luck man... there are a ton of things you can get high on without drugs. Your young and have sooooo much to look forward to if you put it together.

R13

I have been into most RC's except the Optiate ones.

I never deal with opiates, only Benzo/Psychedelics/RC/Weed and the most common stuff.

But weed and pregablin is always the best combo

Been using since i was 14 (hash)
Im now 23
Are you addicted to anything, or just giving up recreational drug use?

Not addicted to anything i think, but i'd rather have weed/Lyrica instead of not having it :/

I'd also be interested in hearing more about your drug use and why you want to stop using all/certain substances. What does your ideal vision of recovery/sobriety look like? Both in terms of your drug use, as well as your broader lifestyle?

How are you doing with your chosen date soon upcoming? I imagine it's both exciting and a little scary. I haven't had much luck with choosing dates to quit all drugs outright. I find a more organic approach has worked better for me - e.g. When I'm ready to stops using X drug I tend to. I've discovered lots of things I can do to help speed up this process and get me ready along the way, as I've stopped using certain drugs and comitt to lifestyles that make harmful patterns of drug use problematic at best.

But that's me. You're you. Let's hear about you! :)

Im the kinda person that is not easily addicted, and luckily can stop with anything at any point the way i am at the moment.
If i say to myself "Stop this" i just stop and won't continue until i "allow" myself again.

Not smoked weed since, only thing im touching at the moment is pregablin and ritalin (metylphendiate)

Doing good still, Pregablin is really helping for any "Withdrawls" from the cannabis.
Gotta stay clean and i'll might get 50mg Lyrica prescribed for anxiety so worth it.
Switched doctors so gotta get it again, which is a long process as it's classed as "B" instead of "C" which is the "non addictive stuff" like it used to