• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine (1/4 gram) - First Time - Shot Up I.V.

MissDiamond

Greenlighter
I bought a gram of Ketamine, unknowingly. It was SUPPOSED to be heroin. Ive been on Opiates/Heroin for 7 years.

Late morning I go to meet my guy whom I’ve been regularly buying my H from. However, on this delightful occasion (in my sarcastic voice) He sold me Ketamine instead, without telling me... what a asshole, right!?

So I get home, prepare my shot for injection. Im looking at this drug thinking to myself that it looks a bit different than his usual stuff. But it still looked somewhat like Heroin. It also smelled & tasted like H. But I still remained skeptical Bcus it was so powdery. But fuck it, here i go. I shot up in a pretty good vein.

(keep in mind, before this experience I didn't even know what ketamine was, I never even heard of it)

Ok so I just IV'd ketamine in my arm that was supposed to be H, & Next thing u know i feel this crazy rush kick in & I automatically know ive been fucked over & sold something different. First thought is “OMG I’ve been poisoned” My brain feels like a speaker & amp turned ALL the way UP on full blast! I hear buzzing & feel like my brain is vibrating.
Next thing I know, I'm looking around my bedroom wondering where the fuck I am?! My bedroom was no longer a place I knew, it was as if my bedroom was only a place ive been to in a dream, or a distant memory. I felt like I was stuck in a different dimension. I remember screaming in my mind "where am I and What happened to life?" It seemed as tho life was on pause, as if God pushed a pause button. It also seemed like everything that i knew to be my life was nothing but a short dream out of many other random pointless dreams. This made me feel sad. I thought to myself "all that shit was nothing but dreams?"
I was stuck in this place. A place where humans arnt meant to be in.

I totally forgot I even did a drug. Drugs didn't exist. Nothing exists. No friends. No family. No cars. No watching TV. No life. My soul was just stuck, floating around in this weird dimension. It was scary. I also kept having this horrible, hard to explain feeling that kept repeating. It felt like I was dying over & over again.

After 20 mins I slowly started to come back to reality. And I started to get my memory back & realized that I had done a drug. I tried calling the guy who sold me it, but no answer. So I did a shit ton of research and & assumed what I got was in fact ketamine.

But a few weeks later after talking to my guy, & mutual friends, I got my confirmation that is was ketamine.

Terribly scary experience, yet intriguing. I definitely think it wouldn't of been as scary if I was aware of the drug I was doing, & of its effects.

I just can't stop thinking about that trip. It was the craziest shit ive ever experienced!!

substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
roacode_iv
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult

Last edited:
I still have the rest of the bag left. I dont plan on touching it. I was gonna throw it in garbage.

Wow, what a surprise to get ketamine when expecting heroin! That must have been terrifying. Sounds like you took it well though, I always say that it's only a "bad trip" if you make it that way. Now that it's over you can look back on it as an interesting or maybe even a learning experience.

Ketamine is really intense, the farthest out I've ever been has been from ketamine, or MXE.

Jeez K is good fun when you know whats going to happen. Just have a line and see what you think.

By the way I renamed your thread title slightly to conform to standards, and added some search-related tags at the bottom of your post.

The effects of K are more opiate like when snorted ancouple beers and lines of K is like psychedelic heroin light

...IV is a sharper more stimulating high.

Ketamine holes are fascinating and I find myself thinking about past ones a lot also.