Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Klonopin 11mg - experienced - Tolerance: Pandora's box

DoctorMolecule

Bluelighter
Background in brief: I don't use benzo's on a regular basis, once a month (Aug 2016 to April 2017 20-60mg diazepam)- benzo clean may 2017 through July 31st (90 days)

The Experience:
9:20p 5mg clonazapam. Not feeling anything after 1 hour. Increased temperature slightly but moderate anxiety

10:30p- 1a clonazapam increased dose 2mg every half hour.
1a, agitation decreased, feeling talkative, similar to a 3mg clonazepam in the past.
Therapeutic effects. Total benzo dose 11mg klonopin. 4x dose for therapeutic relief.

Pandora's box, I've been clean for 3months and 11mg would cause blackouts easily in the past, now I'm feeling mellow but a bit agitated, almost like a small line of coke
How long abstaining does benzo tolerance take to mitigate itself? The answer is it takes many months maybe even years to mitigate for the effects of tolerance to subside if it's all possible
Edit: 3:16am- very wide awake, gonna read I, Claudious until I maybe reach a chill phase of this trip
Edit 2, 5:15a, still wide awake. Paradoxical reactions for sure
edit 2, 9:20a still awake. Got some smokes. 12 hours since I dosed.
Still awake at 12a the next night
Tolerance mitigation is thought to be a time sensitive issue, but prolonged use not only increases tolerance but also produces paradoxical effects such as agitation and stimulation
Conclusions:
As I have noted people should extreme caution in taking these Supra therapeutic doses unless you have a very high tolerance. This was done as a demonstration of paradoxical effects and another danger besides tolerance and WD

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_klonopin
substancecode_clonazepam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
While i agree to some extent, i also believe that 3 months is definately sufficient to make ur next dose at least a good one like always, never would i guess anyone to take blackout dose after a 90 day tb and feel fine... My guesses are a. the slow increase in an already longer extending drug so its just gunna keep u steady for a long time b. some unstated cross tolerance or c. an activity done today or a food eaaten that would result in less feeling of that sedating benzo high... im not a doctor tho

While i agree to some extent, i also believe that 3 months is definately sufficient to make ur next dose at least a good one like always, never would i guess anyone to take blackout dose after a 90 day tb and feel fine... My guesses are a. the slow increase in an already longer extending drug so its just gunna keep u steady for a long time b. some unstated cross tolerance or c. an activity done today or a food eaaten that would result in less feeling of that sedating benzo high... im not a doctor tho
All the doses on an empty stomach, I've been clean from a gaba acting chemical for three months. Longer acting seems to be the culprit. I'm currently feeling very energetic as well. Paradoxical reactions?

Any chance you got a lot of sleep recently like in the last 2-4 days? and also were these straight from a script or from the streets