• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Vomiting on mdma

lolipop420

Greenlighter
So I've attempting taking mdma on three separate occasions and all of them ended up with me getting sick on the come up. I'm a pretty short girl and only weigh about 117, the first time i i took it i also took lSD to candy flip and although i got sick after throwing up i felt fine and loved it. The second and third time i decided to take the mdma on its own and got sick both times and couldn't recover i had to walk out and wait in the car both times. I've already tried ginger root and that didn't work. Not sure what the dosages were, but in all three situation i only took one pill. I've heard that smoking weed can help, but i also heard it might ruin the come up. I just really want to have a good time and experience mdma the right way, without the nausea, and i am open to any suggestions.

Make sure it's pure, start off with a small dose....I'll let others chime in on the dosage size

So I've attempting taking mdma on three separate occasions and all of them ended up with me getting sick on the come up. I'm a pretty short girl and only weigh about 117, the first time i i took it i also took lSD to candy flip and although i got sick after throwing up i felt fine and loved it. The second and third time i decided to take the mdma on its own and got sick both times and couldn't recover i had to walk out and wait in the car both times. I've already tried ginger root and that didn't work. Not sure what the dosages were, but in all three situation i only took one pill. I've heard that smoking weed can help, but i also heard it might ruin the come up. I just really want to have a good time and experience mdma the right way, without the nausea, and i am open to any suggestions.

Vomiting I'm a come up is very normal and common

Unfortunate for some people like yourself by the sounds of things, some mdma users will just vomit everytime as part of the process. Personally i haven't ever thrown up but I've felt queasy a couple times on the come up and dry heaved once but once it's over it's over :D let the fun begin!!!

It can depend on the dose you're taking as well, if you are taking high dosages everytime then no wonder.

But things to try are, making sure it's been a good couple hours since your last meal and you could also try taking an antacid tablet (thats used for heartburn or indigestion) to help settle your stomach a little :)

If you never vomited when dosing or overdosing on mdma, is that a good or bad thing?

If you never vomited when dosing or overdosing on mdma, is that a good or bad thing?

You could take 50mg and puke, it's just the way your body processes it, if you need to puke then do it :) but don't worry because the MDMA would've already started to run around your system so you csnt exactly throw the mdma back up

The only time you need to be worried when throwing up in mdma is once you've hit your peak, not coming up :)

You could take 50mg and puke, it's just the way your body processes it, if you need to puke then do it :) but don't worry because the MDMA would've already started to run around your system so you csnt exactly throw the mdma back up

The only time you need to be worried when throwing up in mdma is once you've hit your peak, not coming up :)

Specifically I'm wondering what it means if you never throw up when swallowing an E pill? I'm getting the impression that this is atypical. I took almost 4mg per KG on my first time and I still didn't vomit. Does this mean something's wrong with me?

Specifically I'm wondering what it means if you never throw up when swallowing an E pill? I'm getting the impression that this is atypical. I took almost 4mg per KG on my first time and I still didn't vomit. Does this mean something's wrong with me?

No not at all! The reason people thrown up is from nausea on the come up on mdma or from overdosing but it's usually obvious to tell the reason why they puke depending when they puke in relation to that taking the drug.

I notice that if I keep myself busy on a come up I don't really feel any nausea but if I think about how overwhelming my come up might be, i may feel nauseated but never have I thrown up.

Be very thankful of your body for accepting mdma so well :)

I see. I'm not sure it accepts it so well because I had 2 bad trips out of the 3 times I did it but I don't wanna derail the topic.

A full pill is likely a pretty huge dose for a 117lb female. Pills usually range from 200-250mg and I'm a 230lb male and wouldn't take that much.

Try a half and that should be plenty to roll your face off

Not uncommon but if you can't handle vomiting theres ways around it, you might just have a weak stomach. If I feel the need to throw up on molly I lie down on my side with my head higher than my body, seems to help me a tonne.

You're probably taking too much. Figure out a way to know what dose you're taking (you really should not take MDMA if you don't know the dose), or at least try taking less.

You're probably taking too much. Figure out a way to know what dose you're taking (you really should not take MDMA if you don't know the dose), or at least try taking less.

I have to partially disagree. My friend no matter what doseage always puked on the come up of mdma even if he just took a point or ever just a small rock. Everyone handles the shit different it may not just be a matter of too much. It could be a variety of things haha. Not saying it couldnt be too much though...

When I used to do pills it would be 50/50 whether or not I'd puke coming up. But if I did throw up it would usually be forgotten about by the time I peaked. Could be that your pills are cut with some other substance, maybe next time buy your pills in advance and test them to sure they contain mdma or if you've access then buy pure mdma and weigh out an appropriate dose.