• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

anyone heard from limpet chicken?

Yes the cocksuckers have been harassing me for years looking for explosives. This time a bogus attempt to charge me regarding chemical warfare agents. (when in actual fact what they took is on the CW agent precursor list and subject to a reporting threshold, above annual production or sales (neither applicable) rather than end-user related, in this case I am the end user of the substance in question, and whilst fairly nasty, corrosive as blazes, water-sensitive, stinks to high heaven and gives off some nasty toxic acidic fumes of various kinds on contact with air (or rather the moisture in it)

YAAAAAY!
Very glad I don't have to kick yer rigor-balls =D
Real glad yer irie mate :) ~ <3

Do they harass you because you have a lab? Do they think you are pumping out illicits?

And if you were synthesising trinitroamphetamine, would they send the drug squad or the bomb squad? Maybe they could have a bitter 1970s-style demarcation dispute on your front doorstep, while you removed everything via the secret passage .....

glad to hear you're good pal ​ ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽now just to find OM..

Trinitroamphetamine would be a poison almost certainly. Think of the likes of dinitrophenol and similar compounds, there is a high likelyhood that tri-nitro or di-nitroamphetamines would act as metabolic poisons like dinitrophenol. The latter is (illegally distributed) as a diet drug, with often horrific, or lethal consequences as it acts to uncouple oxidative phosphorylation from ATP generation, instead the power generated is dissipated as heat, whilst starving cells of energy by denying them ATP (adenosine triphosphate, the cellular fundamental 'currency unit' of energy. So more or less it butns people alive from the inside, causing severe hyperthermia and insufficient ATP production) real nasty way to go.

Trinitroamphetamine would be a poison almost certainly. Think of the likes of dinitrophenol and similar compounds, there is a high likelyhood that tri-nitro or di-nitroamphetamines would act as metabolic poisons like dinitrophenol. The latter is (illegally distributed) as a diet drug, with often horrific, or lethal consequences as it acts to uncouple oxidative phosphorylation from ATP generation, instead the power generated is dissipated as heat, whilst starving cells of energy by denying them ATP (adenosine triphosphate, the cellular fundamental 'currency unit' of energy. So more or less it butns people alive from the inside, causing severe hyperthermia and insufficient ATP production) real nasty way to go.
Aye, fat burners. Brutal stuff. Probably just about OK in extremis as part of a clinically-supervised régime, but definitely not good for already-vulnerable people who imagine it's going to have the effect they desire the most on them to be self-medicating with. Not when the damage it's doing can be mistaken for beneficial effects, creating a temptation to take more and a dangerous misconception that excessive calories can be neutralised by taking even more. (I'm so fat and ugly. Everybody hates me. Oh, wow, I took just a little of this stuff and it's already having an effect on me! Oh, wow, I'm getting thinner! I'll take more! ..... getting warmer ..... Oh, wow! I can actually feel it working! Must take more! More more more! [draws finger across throat])

But I was thinking it would have a rather more immediate detrimental effect; especially if the substituted phenylethylamine moiety induced a stimulant effect leading the user to get up on the dance floor, thus subjecting the trinitroamphetamine to increased temperature and vibration, resulting in the stored potential energy in the bonds holding those nitro groups in place turning into kinetic energy pretty much all at once .....

I love limpet chicken hes a crazy ass bastard goverment should give him some endorsments,public money well spent,also give him an autie sexy ass secretary,to please his physical needs

Ive taken DNP before on numerous occasions now..Usually at 200mg but once as high as 400mg.

Sweated my fucking tits off for 2 weeks and had the energy of a 90 year old. You need supplementary T3 due to the depressive effects on thyroid production.

Its rough for sure but if you're allready in single digit bodyfat DNP makes you look reduculous....as Tyrone would say "shredded as a motherfucker".

But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I've got a low sense of self preservation somerimes...

Aye, fat burners. Brutal stuff. Probably just about OK in extremis as part of a clinically-supervised régime, but definitely not good for already-vulnerable people who imagine it's going to have the effect they desire the most on them to be self-medicating with. Not when the damage it's doing can be mistaken for beneficial effects, creating a temptation to take more and a dangerous misconception that excessive calories can be neutralised by taking even more. (I'm so fat and ugly. Everybody hates me. Oh, wow, I took just a little of this stuff and it's already having an effect on me! Oh, wow, I'm getting thinner! I'll take more! ..... getting warmer ..... Oh, wow! I can actually feel it working! Must take more! More more more! [draws finger across throat])

But I was thinking it would have a rather more immediate detrimental effect; especially if the substituted phenylethylamine moiety induced a stimulant effect leading the user to get up on the dance floor, thus subjecting the trinitroamphetamine to increased temperature and vibration, resulting in the stored potential energy in the bonds holding those nitro groups in place turning into kinetic energy pretty much all at once .....

Its not necessarily a misconception that extra caolries cant be neutralised by taking more DNP...they can

The prospects of a very unpleasant death just go uo exponentially thats all.

In all seriousness though, the use of DNP is quite widespread nowadays.

Theres the other slight drawback of phenols causeing cataracts and cancer though.

DNP has no safe level of ingestion. It acts as a proton ionophore, basically acting to enable transport of protons across the mitochondrial membrane, which in short, buggers up ATP production. ATP is the basic unit of energy for all cellular operation, be it plant or animal, anything but viruses and subviral agents (I.e viroids, small segments of genetic code which require a viral 'helper' to supply the remainder of the code required to replicate which the viroid does not possess, one of the hepatitis subtypes, hep D IIRC, is a viroid and requires coinfection with another, true virus to infect, although most viroids are not human, but plant pathogens, anyhow...)

It doesn't HAVE a 'good' dose level. Only one which is survivable in the immediate term. Thus stuff is in a class alone with for example, cyanides, azides, bongkrek acid, fluoroacetate and fluoroacetyl esters (monofluoroacetate, that is, things like di- and trifluoroacetic acid don't share the same toxicity), all these lot are mitochondrial toxins, that via one way or another disrupt cellular energy production. )

The entire reason that DNP has the effect it does, it that it shunts caloric intake away from the mechanism by which it is turned into energy, in a crude manner of speaking. In short, what goes in, doesn't come out. Not as usable energy, but instead is dissipated as useless heat. The net result is blockade of ATP synthesis.

It isn't the phenolic motif that causes the toxicity btw, its the presence of multiple nitro groups, they don't 'release their energy' within the body, thats a (fairly understandable) confusion with the world of explosives, many HEs being nitro compounds, it does make for excellent energetics, but that isn't whats happening in the case of DNP.

Got strong suspicions that para-nitroamphetamine would turn out to be a neurotoxin at least, if it didn't share the mitochondrial toxicity of polynitrated phenols, since the para-haloamphetamines (4-fluoroamphetamine excepted) are (e.g para-chloro/bromo/iodoamphetamine and the nitro group makes a good bioisostere for the halogens, as does for example, the cyano group (would bet that 4-cyanoamphetamine wouldn't be a good idea either)

Whilst the serotonergic neurotoxicity potential is likely to very likely absent in DON and 2C-N (likewise 2C-CN/DOCN) I do have my suspicions about large quantity use of DON (never heard of anyone taking 2C-N) I do know of, or rather, did know of somebody who seemed like she liked DON a lot. Sadly I can't ask her to confirm suspicions or deny them now, Girl in question is dead. Could have been other causes though. She did, afaik, use some rather nasty reagents, diborane coming to mind in particular, at times)