• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey! Great to sign up at last!

Lynne247

Greenlighter
Hi!! New to this page and the area.. Always referenced to this site throughout the years but decided to join to meet up with some like minded people to get to know the area and make friends. My doc is heroin

Hey Lynne, welcome aboard :)

Glad you finally decided to join up. Check out the forums and start posting, get to know some peeps here and make friends!

Take care,
CFC

hey everybody im new to Tampa area and my doc is heroin im from the Midwest and I'm looking to make new friends !

I haven't been on here for a minute but would really like to meet some people that live around here. Let me know if you live near Tampa

Just a reminder to all that while it's good to makes friends, Bluelight does not allow members to use the site to meet up to buy or sell drugs. Remember LEO monitors this site and you really don't know who you might be talking to.

Stay Safe everyone :)

Piggy backing that, do please be careful folks. Very rarely does meeting up with a stranger you meet online in an anonymous forum like this works out well. It’s like asking to get pinched.

Nothing wrong with making friends, but it’s very very dangerous. At the very least please try and get to know wherever you plan on meeting beforehand. Do your due diligence and all that. As White_Rose said, it’s probably better to assume that LE is aware of your posts here...

I welcome you but I would like to advise you to keep your online friendships where they belong. Internet and real life are different realities and when you try to merge the two; chaos always ensues. Make friends here but not for the purpose of hanging, copping, or using. That should be done outside of the forums and I don't really think anyone here will disagree with that. I am not entirely assuming this is your motive but ...you seem a bit eager to meet folks in your area. Bad place right here, for that. The internet never forgets.