• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

buspiron

jamesloveabove

Greenlighter
Hello, im james
I have taken this drug that was prescribed to me to help me with anxiety, i knew it was fairly new to the market and i was at this point in life when i did not care about taking pills. i knew living in the city and in the inner city i would encounter issues with stress and not being able to get out of the house. thus the reason i tried it. while taking it at first i would become so aroused that i could not leave the house. which still did not help me with getting out of the house i could not just walk outside with an erection, it felt to awkward. I found that it was funny that the drugs mechanisms worked this way and that when researching how the drug there was no conclusive evidence on how it worked. I looked at wikipedia and google and all stated unknown mechanism. Does this mean i can be credited for the discovery on how this drug works or am i just brave enough to say that a drug makes me horny. I did mention this to my doctor who actually gave me no credit for what i said and just disregarded it, i assume that it made him feel uncomfortable talking about being aroused by drugs. Anyways after about a month of taking this i notice i actually grew in size being erect all the time and at my age it was normal for me to have grown. I wasnt actually curing the anxiety i was having, in some ways it was only making my anxieties a bigger or larger problem that i still will probably have to deal with. after about 2 months of taking it, i was even hard on the job and it actually cost me and i lost my employeement. I was upset with the drug now and i still had the same problems, i laughed about it and thought it was still fun being hard. after 3 months i was really large and really hard in such a way that it hurt so i stopped. my bones and my brain and my penis hurt so bad i quit. and concluded it was a shitty drug that no one should take. i now filed law suit and pray for individuals that do take it. all in all i wanted to let the world know about my experience.

ps i never got laid while taking this drug even though it made me aroused i could never seem to woe the woman with such anxieties.