• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Old friend trying to set me up?

belfort

Bluelighter
Years ago I used go sell steroids, Nubain and occasionally benzos..I was never arrested thankfully but got sick of living like that so I eventually stopped..well, today I saw my old friend called me 3 times..this old friend last called me a year ago and we ended up arguing and I told him to never contact me again..so I was surprised he called and he left a message telling meto call him asap..I was like hmmm so I called him..he was sort of upbeat and acted like we were still buddies..he cuts right to the chase and asks if I can still get steroids, liquid G or benzos..wow, I was surprised and immediately started wondering what was going on..I told him I live a quiet life with nothing to do with selling drugs..he then talked about the old days where we had garbage bagful of steroids..all very strange..this friend is a heroin junkie and was arrested a week ago for retail theft..

Even if I was still selling I wouldn't sell this dude anything but im curious about blue lights thoughts..I think it's absurd he would call me out of the blue and ask me to sell him stuff..

If he was arrested a week ago & you parted on bad terms, my money is on he's trying to fuck you over by selling you out as a dealer.
Do not admit to anything (not even from your past) when talking to him, remind him of what you told him the last time you parted ways, and ignore him if he tries to contact you after that.

Well I did admit to selling drugs in the past..it's honestly been 8-9 years since then though..why would he be bringing up my past dealing though? What's it matter especially if im not seeing anymore?

Im not even answering if he calls again

Well I did admit to selling drugs in the past..it's honestly been 8-9 years since then though..why would he be bringing up my past dealing though? What's it matter especially if im not seeing anymore?

Im not even answering if he calls again
. Yes definitely stay away from that guy. Don't talk about anything, sounds like he is trying to bait you. Especially if he was arrested a week ago he most likely told the cops that he knows someone that he can trade for a walk or much lighter legal issues. If he calls don't answer it at all.

. Yes definitely stay away from that guy. Don't talk about anything, sounds like he is trying to bait you. Especially if he was arrested a week ago he most likely told the cops that he knows someone that he can trade for a walk or much lighter legal issues. If he calls don't answer it at all.

agree with you 100%

My thoughts too..he is setting me up..I might just send him on a goose chase..