• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Terrifying moment naked man ‘high on acid’ is arrested after ‘chopping off penis’

poledriver

Bluelighter
Terrifying moment naked man ‘high on acid’ is arrested after ‘chopping off penis’

A disturbing video has emerged showing the moment a man allegedly high on acid is tasered and arrested after chopping off his penis.
Footage shows a naked man walking around a neighborhood in Chicago on Monday.

In the video, captured behind a gated complex, the man can be seen shouting and swearing. His legs are covered in blood.
He then bolts toward a female police officer who is standing in the middle of an

arrest-11-e1501068635229.jpg

The cop tasers him and the man is seen falling to the ground next to a pool of blood.
The witness filming the incident says: ‘Oh my God. He’s going to get killed — he’s going to get shot, bro.’

He shouts at the officers to shoot the man.
Another police vehicle arrives at the scene and is tasered again.
The video ends with the man lying on the ground surrounded by cops.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/25/terri...ter-chopping-off-penis-6804619/#ixzz4o4RYUynR

In the video it seems pretty clear that the man didn't cut his penis off.

Even on massive doses of cid, never been so fucked out of my mind that i would even consider a sitter, let alone cause harm to myself or others... I know everyone reacts differently but, im curious what toxicology will show... some of these new RC psychedelics are SCARY.

Everyone knows good LSD would never cause a person to chop off their penis. I'm surprised they didn't blame the usual suspects like bath salts for this, dude was charging straight for the cops. Nothing trippy about cops with tasers, especially once you penis has been cut off. At most those tabs where NBOMe's.

Some people just can't handle there trip. I just get real confused if I take too much

Everyone knows good LSD would never cause a person to chop off their penis. I'm surprised they didn't blame the usual suspects like bath salts for this, dude was charging straight for the cops. Nothing trippy about cops with tasers, especially once you penis has been cut off. At most those tabs where NBOMe's.

I dunno, I could imagine someone of a particularly religious nature who is obsessed with the concept of sin, whilst tripping having a profound realization that the penis has been the cause of all his problems and the removal of it being the only way he can advance spiritually.

I dunno, I could imagine someone of a particularly religious nature who is obsessed with the concept of sin, whilst tripping having a profound realization that the penis has been the cause of all his problems and the removal of it being the only way he can advance spiritually.

yeah, who am I kidding. Humanity is bonkers and LSD doesn't mix well with that.

And if thy penis offend thee, lop it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Makes sense...