• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth slamming / IV help ?

Fluxit

Greenlighter
I know this mau have been asked a shit load of times bui i am confused about this yesterday can across some meth, i tried a decent line to test the quality, it was decent, not as long acting but it is quite pure. Anyway i hsaven't touched the stuff in so long like 6-8mon idk, i was more of a snorter, tried hot rails once, booty bumps, and smokes but smoking gives me mouth sores easily even with my upkeep on hygene when i used it, other ROA not at all (anyone know why? The smoke maybe?) anyway a while back a buddy offered me to slam, i said no but got curious and asked, lookes online and researched and i wanna try it to see. Now from being around users who. Slam i know:

You need syringes diabetic (told 30g and 1cc) *i could only get 31g and 1cc though, is that ok?

I go alcohol swabs obviously

Bottled water sitnce it is preffered? Plus i bet safer.

Your stash

Optional: band / touriqnequet *i have big veins so i skipped this one.

Missing anything?

Now i know a bit on how to do it,

Take meth
(How much though? I don't have a scale i just moved over the sea, and get rid of shit. But so i powder it? Do i just disolve a shard, i've seen one chick just take a few shards like that. But idk if for a first timmer slamming it is safe.)

Desolve in water

(How much though? I know the needle goes to 100 units.)

(What unit should the syringe be filled up until with the finished solution?
How do i know i hit a vein? I looked it up and it says slowly draw the pump back and if there is blood you're good. True? I'd rather ask.

Finally: i asked the guy who set me up about it and he slams often saying his first tim it was so intense he thought he waa dying and almost flippes out for a bit. Is this true? Just cause i would rather know what to expect the first time than suddenly panic and freak out like thag somewhere i am not ready, he offered to do it for me to "sit me by it" but i feel like i'd prefer to put music, relax, and do it myself istead of worrying omg what if he fucks up and overestimates or some shit, at least i can go slow and see how i feel or if it is to much.

Any other advice?

Thanks for the help, i know the risks with slamming and had time to think if i qm or am not ready or wanting to try. Jusy want harm reduction info. Again sorry if this has been asked before but think this one includes questions loke liquid volume, produt ammount and best or if important texture of substance.

This is no rush it it morning here and i wanna try it for sexual purposes if possible later, so while i have the tools i don't need an answer ASAP.

Bottled water isn't actually that safe.
Of you can, try to get some vials of water for IV. They're sterile.
Some studies have shown that bottled water is less safe in a lot of western countries than tap water, because tap water has very high standards of cleanliness, wheras bottled water is unregulated.

Don't use too much water, as a full 1mL syringe is difficult to work with (in terms of registering you're in a vein, and compressing the plunger - you're more likely to miss a shot if you use too much water).
3 or 4 units should be heaps - i would recommend crushing the meth as finely as possible before adding water, as it's easier to dissolve.

Having someone around like your dude suggested is a really good idea. Or at least expect the rush to be accompanied by some anxiety and panic, so don't use in a place you're already nervous. It's an intense euphoria that is also coupled with that fight or flight reflex. It takes some getting used to. Be safe and start at less than 0.1g

Shooting anything requires allot of skill and should be taken very seriously . I am glad you have done a little research and have reached out for guidance . From my own past experiences and belief system I will give you my best advice when it comes to injecting a drug.

First.
You should feel like an expert in this topic before you Experiment. Here are A few things to ask yourself before expierementing with new drugs, or. new methods for use that I have found very helpful when making a good decision for your self and future . Injecting is very addicting dangerous and can alter your life dramatically .as I'm sure you know : but
Will you be able to stop if you try it once or is this a luring method of use?

1. Is this a method I will use more than once ?
2. If expiementing only, will I be able to go back to smoking or snorting /hot lines after IV
3. What do users of this drug and method of use say about their choice and current lifestyle while using?
4. Do users that IV drugs live happily with their choice or do they want to stop?
5. Can I achieve the same affect with a different method?
6. Am I seeking a fun time or a long term lifestyle ? Can I quit or just do one?
7. Can I live with track marks? deficiencies? Hair loss? Fear of contracting Hep C / HIV or any other blood transmitted virus ? IVing drugs can be very addicting .and loose their appeal very quickly leaving you stuck on the needle to achieve same high.

I am and have been a IV Heroin
And IV Meth user please think this method through before trying. And do allot of research on the negative consequences of IV use.
Infections are not rare practice safe sterile IV use do not share anything . Not even water .
Ok I will answer your questions to the best of my knowledge and expieriences .

First off you can watch videos on utube that will show you the right technique and sterilization for injecting a drug . This is the best way to learn. Your first time IV use should be done by someone who knows what they are doing do not attempt this by yourself . It takes a lot of practice .
I use bottled water but you can buy sterile water. You honestly don't need that much to start with. Less will be safer .1 gram should be the most you try for a first time $10 one baby shard should be fine .
If u miss a meth shot it hurts like hell so either practice with water or have someone do this for you .!! If you cannot trust anyone to do this then you need to practice first . 30 units is plenty of water u will loose some in cotton if filtering. Most don't use filters with meth I would to practice safe techniques of IV use. U can
add 10 units if filtering. U do not need to apply heat and cook like heroin. Tie up above elbow or below elbow . Best vein is not the one in the crook of your arm that is the worst vein to use . Try to find the big vein that runs down the inner of your arm from the bottom of your thumb to innner elbow . Top inner of either lower arm.
Make sure your vein does not have a pulse if u have a pulse it is an arterie and do not shoot into your arterie you can look up a map of your veins I would definitely do this . tying off and releasing the tie before injecting is a practice that you should preform always to protect your veins and to ensure you do not miss your shot. Missing a shot is when u go through the. Vein or shoot into muscle , flesh, arterie , or nerves. It is painful and leads to infection please use a tie . When you find a vein while tied off insert needle at 35degree angle toward the heart . To check it u registered the vein pull back one or two cc just enough to have blood flow in the syringe at this point you want dark blood not bright red dark blood is a vein bright frothy faster moving blood is an arterie and leave the spot if it is and find a vein . If u have a vein release your tie and be steady don't loose your site or move needle it will miss even if you move a little. If dark blood is seen slowly sleeping in barrel then plunge slowly . Prior to this ensure all air bubbles are out of barrel just solution. Do not inject air bubbles . Watch a video on utube.
The first time I did a shot of meth I did a 20 way too much ! I have only done maybe 3 shots of meth in my life and hated it every time It's cold and the high is too intense . You get a nice rush but nothing worth the work that goes into IVing drugs . You can get the same efffect by doing a really nice hot rail . I would try to do those if you can't smoke I don't smoke either because of sores and I prefer the high from snorting it . Feels cleaner to me and less zoned out feeling I guess . Honestly if you can refrain from IV meth use the better it's a very sad and imposing lifestyle to quit. I use Heroin And have only regretted the needle. Meth is a very powerful drug as you know and the list of ingredients to make it are shooting straight to your heart from your vein. That is what you willl feel first a cold rush . And then you are high like as if you did a nice hot rail. You can increase your hot rail amount and get a very powerful effect just like a shot. Texture of substance Should be clear dry. make sure you are not shooting that shitty foggy dope that's around now when it mealts it's kinda of foggy not clear no crystallization . The crack back of meth shows the purity as well when u light it and it cracks back it should be clear and crystal formations not cloudy and splotchy . If U are unsure you can also injest meth . I used to do "parachutes" wrap in tiny piece of toilet paper and swallow I feel that is very intense and clean high as Well better than a shot . Shooting meth has always scared me and I shoot up H everyday . Try to eat some . Do big hot rails first and see if you can refrain from any IV use
Look up meth iv use find pictures and videos to watch. it will show you exact units and product to use and honestly you should have your friend do this for you it is very hard to learn to shoot properly takes lots of practice and meth hurts like a bitch when you miss. If you cannot trust someone to do it for you then you should practice with water. But that itself is a sad event .

Keep us updated I would really love to hear back from you !!! much love and be safe

I have a question ,when the blood is in the needle for longer than a few minutes then I shoot it is break out in hives and my lips swelled up and I start itching and sweating do u know why that happens?

I have a question ,when the blood is in the needle for longer than a few minutes then I shoot it is break out in hives and my lips swelled up and I start itching and sweating do u know why that happens?

Good question. I know this is a harm reduction site, But when jones'n and looking at your own blood/drug filled syringe, things happen. After 30 years I.V. user I have back dumped added water and re-filtered. Ive never got my good blast. and always knew that bloody mess should've been dumped but was unstoppable . Now in my 50's am looking at my bloody syringe loaded with H & C and need it. The mass of clotted blood will remain in spoon & dumped. Then I cold filter then remaining light red solution several times adding sterile water and a few drops Isopropyl alcohol . Then add heat and filter my smash so its .7 in a 1cc insulin syringe 8mm needle. These are Not instructions , just what happens being a loner junkie and<* would like an educated point of view on the bacteria hazard and what kills parasites and bacteria?*> Always use new hypes , filters, etc

Thanks everyone, an update:

I tried it and managed to shoot up one time but the ammount was minor and i has no huge rush. I had no weight to measure the stuff but i did try it snorting prior to gauge out the potency, the strength was good but not as strong as the ice i have done prior. To be safe i used a minor amount instead, following the "you can always do more but not less" rule, anyone out there reading this, please remember that it is better to get no rush than shoor up to much and get into trouble. I did try again several times but did not manage to get another vein, i personally think hitting the same one twice is trouble. In my opinion i will stick to snorting lines, however i would slam again, preferably with someone else to do it who you trust! Make sure you have no air bubbles, you can die from an embolism if you shoot up air. Since then i haven't gotten a chance to get some meth again so i am usiny amphetamine recreationally and also for self medicated purposes. I don't advise anyone to do what i do but if you do use harm reduction techniques and research as much as you can! Thanks everyone for your help.

It happened to me when trying, from whag i know if it has been there for more than a bit you should get rid of it, while this sucks because you are wastinf product, it is the safest bet since it clots. But lets ve honest a lot of us would do anything to save the stuff, online there should be ways to "clean it" but i think many will agree it is not recommended. If blood fills up and you missed the shot then try again quickly and ensure you get it or throw it out and use a new sterile syringe repeat all sterilization and prep and try again.

So how has it been have you stuck to snorting it? Or have you been shooting if at all still using just curious

I honestly wouldn't save shots with blood in it that's just an unsafe and not very clean practice to start. If you need to remake a shot just remake it if the blood caused your lips to swell it may have not been the blood you might have missed or hit a nerve did it hurt when you hit?

Use a swab to clean all surfaces and use a plastic spoon and pre boiled cooled down luke warm water.

Metal is a no no, my good bl buddy who I last had a sesh with gave me a huge lecture about this lol

Good shards dont need filter but use one anyway .

Use clean hands to handle everything.

Use a 10 degree angle or so, practise using sterile saline.

Get scales. Not enough is a disappointment. Too much is very uncomfy.

I honestly wouldn't save shots with blood in it that's just an unsafe and not very clean practice to start. If you need to remake a shot just remake it if the blood caused your lips to swell it may have not been the blood you might have missed or hit a nerve did it hurt when you hit?

Oh yeah this is def not a good idea. Leftover shots with blood in- you gotta use that straight away. If you miss a bit and have to stop then theres nothing for it but swallowing it. Or transfer to a needleless 3ml syringe with more watee and pluggine.

But def no reuse iv. Blood clots and is def causing that dont do it.

Yeah you can’t reuse bloody shots-Come on people- once there is blood, you got five minutes to get it in, otherwise as a general rule abandon the mission

hey just wanted to say ahortly after this i went andgot into rehab, this all started by me thinking i could be in control as many, but i just say this to zay no one should go down this path as much as it is fun it is terrible and destroya yoyr like please quit it before it destroys you!

hey just wanted to say ahortly after this i went andgot into rehab, this all started by me thinking i could be in control as many, but i just say this to zay no one should go down this path as much as it is fun it is terrible and destroya yoyr like please quit it before it destroys you!

Wow, so you got hooked on the needle? Shooting up meth?? Or you just went to rehab for snorting meth?

I know this mau have been asked a shit load of times bui i am confused about this yesterday can across some meth, i tried a decent line to test the quality, it was decent, not as long acting but it is quite pure. Anyway i hsaven't touched the stuff in so long like 6-8mon idk, i was more of a snorter, tried hot rails once, booty bumps, and smokes but smoking gives me mouth sores easily even with my upkeep on hygene when i used it, other ROA not at all (anyone know why? The smoke maybe?) anyway a while back a buddy offered me to slam, i said no but got curious and asked, lookes online and researched and i wanna try it to see. Now from being around users who. Slam i know:

You need syringes diabetic (told 30g and 1cc) *i could only get 31g and 1cc though, is that ok?

I go alcohol swabs obviously

Bottled water sitnce it is preffered? Plus i bet safer.

Your stash

Optional: band / touriqnequet *i have big veins so i skipped this one.

Missing anything?

Now i know a bit on how to do it,

Take meth
(How much though? I don't have a scale i just moved over the sea, and get rid of shit. But so i powder it? Do i just disolve a shard, i've seen one chick just take a few shards like that. But idk if for a first timmer slamming it is safe.)

Desolve in water

(How much though? I know the needle goes to 100 units.)

(What unit should the syringe be filled up until with the finished solution?
How do i know i hit a vein? I looked it up and it says slowly draw the pump back and if there is blood you're good. True? I'd rather ask.

Finally: i asked the guy who set me up about it and he slams often saying his first tim it was so intense he thought he waa dying and almost flippes out for a bit. Is this true? Just cause i would rather know what to expect the first time than suddenly panic and freak out like thag somewhere i am not ready, he offered to do it for me to "sit me by it" but i feel like i'd prefer to put music, relax, and do it myself istead of worrying omg what if he fucks up and overestimates or some shit, at least i can go slow and see how i feel or if it is to much.

Any other advice?

Thanks for the help, i know the risks with slamming and had time to think if i qm or am not ready or wanting to try. Jusy want harm reduction info. Again sorry if this has been asked before but think this one includes questions loke liquid volume, produt ammount and best or if important texture of substance.

This is no rush it it morning here and i wanna try it for sexual purposes if possible later, so while i have the tools i don't need an answer ASAP.
I honestly wish i never ever would have tried the IV way. Ive lost myself and my family, my hopes and dreams....