• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Smoking Meth VS Snorting

If you mean that elusive (for me) peak feeling, snorting can last a little longer. But like I said, it depends a lot on how you smoke. I think you can stretch out a modest high if you take a while to smoke, compared to getting a couple huge blasts; those will be over before the snorted feeling.

But usually I'm working towards a headspace, not chasing a rush I never really got in the first place, and so for that smoking is just inefficient.

I'd say nasal gives a slight longer duration of effect, though the high is less intense (which is good IMO). I think ultimately this ROA is slightly less addicting and certainly less fiendish than smoking.

So how long does snorting last?

That largely depends on how much you do in one go, and what you're trying to achieve from doing it. I'd say 6-8 hours for increased concentration and focus at work or on tasks with around 20-40mg (assuming average/low tolerance). The first 3-4 hours at that dose will probably give you a decent though not super-intense buzz.

Yeah, there are so many layers to it, it's always hard for me to respond to something like that.

After a loooong break, a decent amount up my nose, after a minute, will give me a sweaty heart pumping sit down a second feeling that lasts five minutes. Is that the rush? Mostly uncomfortable for me. (No, I don't bring a scale with me to know my bump sizes)

Then there's a jazzed, upbeat feeling that lasts maybe half-an-hour. During that time your thoughts will flow in circles, usually merrily. You'll be social, but best not to talk to anyone.

Then the sun sets, your thoughts get more concrete, your body a little stiffer. This is the productive time, if you can avoid the call of pr0n. Let your mind find whole new concepts, find some new connections, decode random emails, take apart a VCR, try new brands of gum. This can last for several hours. Safe to talk to people, but you don't want to.

Then comes the night, and insomnia, dragging reluctantly into morning. (ALthough usually you need a couple more bumps to stay up all night.) Breakfast is unpalatable and served with a sense of impending doom and horror. Every drop of moisture is gone from your body. You see things in the carpet. What is that anyway? Did I drop a shard . . . this will last all day.

Change the curve shape slightly, to be steeper, and that's your generic smoking profile. Although smoking is the most variable of all the ROAs: I'm pretty sure I could fit a n00bs bowl that takes ten minutes to smoke, up my nose in ten seconds.

You can also dissolve a massive dose in water and squirt it up your butthole. It can take over ten minutes to hit (you really do need to have a recent vacancy in your rectum), but is said to feel closer to IV than anything else. Course, an IV user would be coming down already, riding away on your bicycle.

Yeah, there are so many layers to it, it's always hard for me to respond to something like that.

After a loooong break, a decent amount up my nose, after a minute, will give me a sweaty heart pumping sit down a second feeling that lasts five minutes. Is that the rush? Mostly uncomfortable for me. (No, I don't bring a scale with me to know my bump sizes)

Then there's a jazzed, upbeat feeling that lasts maybe half-an-hour. During that time your thoughts will flow in circles, usually merrily. You'll be social, but best not to talk to anyone.

Then the sun sets, your thoughts get more concrete, your body a little stiffer. This is the productive time, if you can avoid the call of pr0n. Let your mind find whole new concepts, find some new connections, decode random emails, take apart a VCR, try new brands of gum. This can last for several hours. Safe to talk to people, but you don't want to.

Then comes the night, and insomnia, dragging reluctantly into morning. (ALthough usually you need a couple more bumps to stay up all night.) Breakfast is unpalatable and served with a sense of impending doom and horror. Every drop of moisture is gone from your body. You see things in the carpet. What is that anyway? Did I drop a shard . . . this will last all day.

Change the curve shape slightly, to be steeper, and that's your generic smoking profile. Although smoking is the most variable of all the ROAs: I'm pretty sure I could fit a n00bs bowl that takes ten minutes to smoke, up my nose in ten seconds.

You can also dissolve a massive dose in water and squirt it up your butthole. It can take over ten minutes to hit (you really do need to have a recent vacancy in your rectum), but is said to feel closer to IV than anything else. Course, an IV user would be coming down already, riding away on your bicycle.
Im notvsticking anythingbup my bum im not gay

Lol you nailed it. Intranasal is my preferred ROA for all the reasons named in this thread. Currently starting day 2 right now with no more drugs left. Guess I'll start drinking in a little bit

In the long-run though, insufflation can wreck your nose just as bad as cocaine, so be careful kids.

illegal said:

That's why you get your buddy to do it, silly. Doesn't even need to use his fingers.

Two nights ago I actually got a solid eight hours of sleep. Did hardly any the next day, wide awake all night. I definitely do this stuff all wrong. Might as well just sneeze on it instead of snort.

Taking drugs via the intrarectal route doesn't make you gay.

Lol if anything, stated fear of appearing gay due to using drugs via this ROA is MUCH MORE indicative of homosexuality and embarrassment or shame of it.....hahaha! Much more so than using this ROA in the first place, most certainly lol.
You may want to get yourself checked OP hahaha.

-PA

I enjoy snorting it for a solid buzz with minimal negative side effects. It gets quite annoying trying to smoke a tiny tiny shard that just keeps giving you hit after hit after hit with little satisfaction or too tweaked. I prefer smoking it when masturbating or freak sex sessions

Well, who doesn't prefer it then?
I agree, the problem with snorting is clogged nostrils. You only have two. Unless you keep it up, then you have one. It makes re-dosing hard, and with a steady habit it's impossible to be your only ROA.

It is much better for a get-things-done! feeling (NB: feeling, not reality) over smoking's brief wheee! feeling.

Either way I can't complain, when smoking crack, feeling it only as you inhale and exhale.
Such a waste of money to spend $50 on crack that will last two people maybe an hour or tell, where with $50 crystal, I can stretch into days

It depends. Yeah shabu is stronger.. before. But since we have our new president, mostly sources are vanished. Good meth too. Hahaha
Tobacco and meth? Maybe no.
I heard Meth using vape (electronic cigarette) .

Well I can't remember what country supposedly had meth in with tobacco (it was an old paper anyway).

If anyone here uses an electric vaper, they're a rare hacker sort. I think the temps are way too high for pure meth (>~180C). Nicotine gets aerosolized in a propylene glycol base, so you get by with much lower temps (I think that's the reason). It would take a lot of battery power to go through an entire bowl at those temps, and to avoid burning it, you'd have to dilute it so you had volume a thermostat could read and an element could maintain, or a very consistent product. Yeah, not practical I don't think.

I would much rather snort then smoke it. Mostly so I don't have any extra drug items to hide or remember that I have. Although you've got to be careful with your services and keep them very clean. And as long as you don't do too much any perforation that you may get from the shards heal over time. Also helps you not do too much Imo