• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS 600mg etizolam in 3 weeks, my experience and taper plan

klauts

Greenlighter
I just did 600mg etizolam during a 3 weeks semi blackout. I snapped out of it one morning when I for some reason decided to take some aceticybin, I then cold turkeyed for 5 days, started to get really shaky and twitchy on day 6 so I took 2mg of etizolam and now I'm completely mellow and sedated not shaky. Or anxious at all...

It seems the tolerance to thienodiazepines fades rather quickly at least in my case or else 2mg shouldn't have helped I wouldn't think... I'm going to just try using 2mg at bedtime for a week then lower that to 1.5 for a week and so on until I get to zero in about 4 weeks time. Hopefully that will lessen my withdrawal symptoms, I'm just worried about how bad it was about to get because I had done such high doses in such a small amount of time I feel like with how shaky I was and the random twitches I was getting and Tripping over my tongue, I was pretty close to seizure territory so tapering is probably my best bet even though my tolerance seems to have gone back to baseline in the 6 days of cold turkeying

Man you made it to day 6 after only 3 weeks on. Withdrawal would've been 95% done by that point. It was likely just anxiety for the most part.

For only being on 3 weeks I would do a much, much quicker taper. The taper shouldn't last anywhere near the length of the actual using.

Good luck