• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Kitty Flip Ratio

Fungusfiend

Greenlighter
Everyone knows that this is one of the greatest combos. I want to craft my own party bag and mix the powders so I can rail em together. But what is the optimal ratio of ket to mdma so that the key doesn't completely over power the roll?

IMO it's less of a flip and more just taking ketamine on MDMA, but I guess that's just nitpicking.

I'd like to suggest that taking your MDMA orally and weighing it would be far preferable. Snorting MDMA is generally pretty rancid, and mixing it with ketamine is a sure fire way to ensure you're too sick/fucked to continue, or accidentally taking too much. What if you're feeling you want another line of ketamine but you're still very much up off the MDMA, and/or you get the ratio wrong? It's genuinely a lot more feasible to just take each drug separately. :)

Anyway, the required dose of ketamine is different for everybody, and it's really something you need to learn for yourself. Ideally you want to make sure that you're having small bumps and working your way up. K-holes on MDMA can be pretty powerful stuff. I usually just have a bump as and when required.

i've never heard this term before.
is MDMA + ketamine a good combo? i loved LSD + MXE, and imagine LSD+Ket being a great mix too, but i dunno about taking dissociatives and empathogens together - it sounds kind of paradoxical (dissociated empathy?!) but i suppose it could be really euphoric.
i generally avoid mixing dissociative with stims.

you tried this combo?
i'd imagine the k would be better on the tail-end of the MDMA.

but i dunno about taking dissociatives and empathogens together - it sounds kind of paradoxical (dissociated empathy?!)

Arggghhh no, not you as well! Drugs don't just cancel each other out just because we associate them with some kind of primary effect; they tend to synergise. Especially dissociatves/psychs/empathogens.

Ketamine and MDMA is very nice. It can do anything from either enhancing/slightly altering your MDMA experience to making you hallucinate and experience some serious weirdness. It really brings out the psychedelic effects of the MDMA.

It does go very nice at the end... although personally I find it works well at the beginning and middle too. But I do love ketamine. =D

I didn't expect they'd "cancel each other out" - but i'm not a big MDMA user, so it's not something i can imagine the effects of.

Just the ideas of "dissociation" and "empathy" seem rather opposed, but that's obviously a massive semiotic oversimplification.
I can imagine it blending nicely though, as many dissos are amazing when combined with classical psychedelics.

I didn't expect they'd "cancel each other out" - but i'm not a big MDMA user, so it's not something i can imagine the effects of.

Just the ideas of "dissociation" and "empathy" seem rather opposed, but that's obviously a massive semiotic oversimplification.
I can imagine it blending nicely though, as many dissos are amazing when combined with classical psychedelics.

A lot of people seem to think that they would be opposed, but I can't really top your wording of it being a 'massive semiotic oversimplification'; very nice wording.

The best way I could describe it is how you, being iirc a regular weed smoker, presumably find that weed works well with most drugs. And it does tend to synergise well with most things, even if the effects may seem paradoxical on paper.

I think the only thing I have found that ketamine doesn't go with is alcohol. Incidently, although I don't do it too often, when I have it at hand I probably use ketamine the way you might use weed; i.e for pretty much every/any situation. I can recall a few LSD sessions whereby this lead to quite disconcerting circumstances because we'd all have a bump with the intention of just doing something normal, and suddenly find ourselves entering deep territory, but with the weird paradoxical inclination to have another; because snorting a line of ketamine was/is a familiar sort of habitual indulgence.

To briefly describe the experience of MDMA/ketamine, I was in a hotel with a friend recently and we were on MDMA and indulged in a lot of ketamine, i.e putting ourselves in and out of k-holes. There was a television mounted on the wall in front of us with a looped fish tank/aquariam on constant stream. I repeatedly entered k-holes which were essentially like extra psychedelic/visual ketamine, before coming out and entering a state of extra visual/psychedelic MDMA. Amongst other things that I mistook for the fish/fish tank were small caricatures of Theresa May and Donald Trump, as per the silly bizarre nature of MDMA hallucinations in general.

The balance of the two would be difficult to achieve due to ROAs. If they were not mixed in same said bag it would be no issue, pop a point, snort small bumps as not to overwhelm the mdma. But if it's in the same bag the issue is a point of Molly railed or popped it still a point. But a point of ketamine railed vs a point of point of ketamine popped have quite different effects. So if your two substances were to be mixed in the same bag the only fesible way to take the substance would be to eat it as to achieve a Molly roll without overpowering with a full blown K hole.

^Did you just come back and answer your own question?

Tranced said:
To briefly describe the experience of MDMA/ketamine, I was in a hotel with a friend recently and we were on MDMA and indulged in a lot of ketamine, i.e putting ourselves in and out of k-holes. There was a television mounted on the wall in front of us with a looped fish tank/aquariam on constant stream. I repeatedly entered k-holes which were essentially like extra psychedelic/visual ketamine, before coming out and entering a state of extra visual/psychedelic MDMA. Amongst other things that I mistook for the fish/fish tank were small caricatures of Theresa May and Donald Trump, as per the silly bizarre nature of MDMA hallucinations in general.

wow - that sounds truly divine! (creepy fish notwithstanding) ;)

i've not had much luck with ketamine. last time i had some, 200 mg didn't really do anything except give me a come-down (which doesn't seem possible, as i didn't go 'up' to start with...
i'm not sure if it was really crappy stuff, or if my arylcyclohexamine tolerance is just too high for it to do much.
my friends were all really wasted - everyone at the party was. i'm assuming that 3-meo-pco did this to me, which is pretty sad. i used to love ketamine.

for a long time, i decided that i didn't really like mdma - i didn't take it for about 12 years, but recently i had some stuff that was pretty damn nice, that some random stranger sold us in a club.
normally i'd be way more careful than that, but it was pretty fun. i'll have to maybe try mdma + 3-meo-pcp sometime.
3-meo-pcp combines exceptionally well with LSD, so that could be really good, come to think of it :)