• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console PS4 gamers? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

keeping

Bluelight Crew
anyone out there? i have a couple of guys from BL on my PS4, was just seeing if there's anymore out there
i tend to play destiny, eso, bf1 etc message me for my gamertag ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I play Destiny pretty regularly as well. What kind of activities do you frequent? PVE or PVP? I just realized that you posted this in July. I'm assuming you have D2.

I did buy my PS4 exclusively for Witcher 3, but I ended up playing Batman Arkham Knight first because I had always wanted to play it.

Witcher 3 was awesome! But... Once I beat it I had no desire to play it again. I should probably give it a try, though, there were a lot of annoying bugs/glitches upon release that've probably been fixed by now, and I've heard good things about the DLC.

Right now I'm playing ARK: Survival Evolved again and god damn I love how grindey this game is when you're playing solo. I don't play online much but when I do it's typically GTA5, Red Dead Redemption 2 and ARK. I'm always willing to buy another game, though.

PS4: kjiibb

Last edited:
Im playing until Dawn and God of war and a bit of dark souls 3

Witcher 3 was awesome! But... Once I beat it I had no desire to play it again. I should probably give it a try, though, there were a lot of annoying bugs/glitches upon release that've probably been fixed by now, and I've heard good things about the DLC.

Right now I'm playing ARK: Survival Evolved again and god damn I love how grindey this game is when you're playing solo. I don't play online much but when I do it's typically GTA5, Red Dead Redemption 2 and ARK. I'm always willing to buy another game, though.

PS4: kjiibb
Whats red dead redemption 2 like? I have it but i haven't gotten around to it yet and i didn't really like the first one

Whats red dead redemption 2 like? I have it but i haven't gotten around to it yet and i didn't really like the first one

Single player is pretty damn good. I haven't played online in a couple months, but it was fun.... for about half an hour. It's no GTA Online, that's for sure.

It's slowly-paced, but still easy to immerse yourself in the game. That's honestly my only criticism of single player RDR2: the pacing.

anyone out there? i have a couple of guys from BL on my PS4, was just seeing if there's anymore out there
i tend to play destiny, eso, bf1 etc message me for my gamertag ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
I’m on PS4 usually Rainbow 6 Siege, a little anthem, and some BO4.