• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Using Adderall/Xanax to party instead of alcohol?

basedgodstan

Greenlighter
Long story short, my dog got diagnosed with stomach ulcers about a month ago and he can no longer drink alcohol, smoke anything (nicotine/weed), and drink caffeine for a year (but really just two months). He had no problem giving up all these drugs because he believes he does not have an addictive personality and he went straight cold turkey from smoking every day of the week (both nicotine and weed), drinking 4-6 cups of coffee a day, and getting drunk about 1-2 times a week. He has abstained from all these, besides the occasional nicotine intake at a party, for about 3 weeks. The problem is he is in dog college and he really values the days he goes out and indulges in a fair amount of alcoholic beverages. These 1-2 days a week allowed him to release all his stress and keep him happy for the rest of the week, leading him to be super productive in school and just happy in general.

He has tried xanax and adderall at parties before and he did like them. He never combines the two, unless he uses the Xanax to sleep on the addy come down, and he was wondering if it would be okay just to take adderall or xanax at parties rather than drinking alcohol? He never used these drugs more than twice a week and he knows his limit of xanax to the point where he can get a buzz but not black out. He also understands the value of drug holidays where you abstain for a while in order to lower your tolerance and he exercises these about every 2 weeks taking 4-7 day breaks. So would there be any negative repercussions from substituting alcohol with Adderall or xanax recreationally at parties? Thank you.

My cat had kidney problems in college and was never able to drink so she understands how much it sucks. My cat would never be able to finish college and graduate school without adderall and Xanax but recommends using those types of drugs for long study nights or getting anxious before a test. She doesn't think these are fun party drugs even when taken together. In college when my cat would party she would take cocaine, Molly, mushrooms, and light pain killers. College is good time to experience everything

@captainzo My dog says he has tried cocaine and pain killers, he does not really like to use pain killers because the high for him is unenjoyable and cocaine is just too expensive with the constant need for redosing throughout the night. Plus he does not have a good dealer for coke.

we don't SWIM here at BL; nor do we feed our talking pets drugs.
please speak in the first person singular as 1. swim, my friend, my pet doesn't offer you any legal recourse or protection and
B. its kinda annoying to read ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽lel

I personally have clonazepam regularly due to social anxiety and, when I go out, I often combine with a stimulant such as adderall.

If you are able to prevent your use from getting out of a hand then it might be a good combination. I've enjoyed it in the past.

hey

i find it to be the only combo .....a few bars, and an adderall 30....plus a sub during the day.......everyday is beautiful. Everything is also prescribed so be careful.

If you are able to prevent your use from getting out of a hand then it might be a good combination. I've enjoyed it in the past.