• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First Time Cocaine User

Michael_25

Bluelighter
Hey all,

I got some coke on me, but I've never used cocaine before. What should I expect? Also, is it better to IV it? I've used methamphetamines in the past (snorted and IV). What should I expect? And what is a reasonable dose for a first-time coke user?

Thanks guys.

cocaine makes you feel enegetic, talkative and confident to the point of being a bit of a brag. i describe cocaine as being content but super awake, and it works just fine nasally so there's no need to inject it. IV/smoked coke/crack is almost a different drug, its intense and feindish, fun for one minute and then a nightmarsh comedown. just snort it, cracks whack.

Good cocaine snorted is a unique high of its own. Good crack is an amazing high and enjoyable if one can learn to appreciate it's short lived high, and given you have enough money to enjoy and.not worry about running out, and occasionally used. IV cocaine is just bad news, it's mentally horrible for you, physically like playing Russian roulette . I personally love super potent crack, I can make a .2 last 3hrs, I learned how to smoke it where it's not a fiendish nightmare.

I'll admit, when I was using cocaine and drinking I always had an awesome time. I mean except for the horrible and insane come downs. Walking around hot as hell in 40 degree and lower weather. Checking my pulse every two minutes. Chewing on my tongue all night and half the next day. And let's not forget about being extremely drunk and tired and laying there in bed counting the revolutions of the fan because it was impossible to sleep. The super intense cravings and the constant need to redose.

Other than all of that I really did enjoy the ritual. From scoring it to doing that first massive line on the way home. I loved chopping up alpine after line after line. Rolling that bill up. Pushing the bill as far up my nose as I can. Pulling a big fat ass line up through my now free flowing Hoover aka righty. I spent a ton of money on Coke and did some super seriously dangerous and careless shit on cocaine.

I too have enjoyed cocaine using several ROA. My first addiction was to the needle and the intense rush that came with it, next was crack and later snorting. I still love to get 1/2 ball, cook it and smoke it in my crack pipe. For the longest time I was happy doing lines then one day... Bam! I'm cooking again. I would try a few lines out and see if that does ya good. If not there are other options. But in the name of HR try snorting first.

Most people have a preference - I love snorting, I love that numb sensation and the head rush. One chunky line (size repent on quality though) then top up with little piles that gives me a nice hit, as and when needing a boost :)
i find it impossible to leave though, once I've started, so I only buy .5g at a time o_O
Never tried crack but I want to! It's pretty clean the coke I get so does he baking soda method work easily? I'm useless when it comes to following s simple instruction lol

Most people have a preference - I love snorting, I love that numb sensation and the head rush. One chunky line (size repent on quality though) then top up with little piles that gives me a nice hit, as and when needing a boost :)
i find it impossible to leave though, once I've started, so I only buy .5g at a time o_O
Never tried crack but I want to! It's pretty clean the coke I get so does he baking soda method work easily? I'm useless when it comes to following s simple instruction lol

Yes baking soda works well. I use the ratio 3 to 1 (3 parts coke 1 part baking soda). BL says more soda but it's not necessary. Use the search as BL has directions for cooking and it is spot on. Don't use ammonia as it is toxic though. Remember crack is wack and sometimes you dont come back.

Snorting good quality cocaine up your nose is the bomb. No other drug comes close as far as an intense buzz and overall feeling of pleasure . For me coke makes me energetic horny and completely over confident. But the buzz is sooooo short lived and I don't care how mentally strong you are you won't want to stop snorting lines until your bag is empty.

The main difference between meth and cocaine is that the cocaine high comes on almost in the instance when the coke goes up your nose but the feeling of coming down is over so much quicker than meth. i'll put it too you this way snorting or smoking 300 mg of meth is like using fucking heaps of meth and the high will last 12 hours but the meth high is a completely different high to cocaine, where as 300 mg of cocaine is nothing and that amount will only get you buzzing for 30 minutes and you will be up and down before you know it.

I know nothing of crack but a gram of cocaine is the bare minimum needed to have a big night partying on coke. The main advantage of cocaine is that it is often possible to sleep naturally a hour or two after the cocaine high has worn off. Cocaine really is one hell of a drug but expect to be anxious and have feelings of impulsiveness to use more when you come down off the coke high. Another important aspect to remember about cocaine is that even when cocaine is cheap it is still expensive as you can go through literally grams of the shit and still crave more.

OP, how much were you holdin'/ how was it? 8o
Off the hook. Snorted it. Great come up but it didn't last long, unlike meth. Enjoyed it but it's too expensive to keep buying so if I want an upper it'll be meth.

Thanks to all that replies.

Cocaine IME is really not worth it. Sure, it is enjoyable in moderation maybe if you're out partying with friends or at the bar (although mixing alcohol with cocaine causes ocaethylene, which can build up in the body and put stress on major organ systems, particularly the cardiovascular system and the liver itself. Sure, the alcohol intensifies the cocaine and make you feel less drunk and more alert, but it also intensifies the side effects quite immensely. Be careful.