• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Help me uderstand what happened to me after a week of partying(coke, xanax)

drugsbegone

Greenlighter
First post, forgive me if im at the wrong forum, and if i am please point me in the right direction. Anyways: Long post, please bear with me, english not my first lang, so expect many grammar mistakes, also im kinda fucked up:So two months ago i had a 7 day vacations, and my friends came over since we live in different cites. Anyways for the entire 7 days we did coke(every day, some days from about 4-6pm to about 12-1am other days from 7pm-8 to 3am-4-5). They dont get comedowns at all or really mild ones, but i get really bad ones, so i had some zannies for every comedown. First day did 0.5 mg of coke and took 2mg alpra some time after the last bump to chill and then fall sleep. Last day im up to 1.4 grams and needed about 8-9 mgs to go to sleep, plus 0.5 mgs after the first 0.7 to lower my anxiety.
They leave on a friday and that same friday i stop doing everything, so:
Day 1 and 2: Was probably a still fucked up since ive got little memories of it, but i do remember not eating those days.
Day 3: this is where the fun starts. I woke up with severe anxiety, i felt really hot, my hearts feels like its racing even tho its not racing, and im really restless (i kept making a fist with my hands but tightenimg them really hard, all day, until my hands hurt) still have no apetite. I gotta go to work but i keep sweating, even if im on ac my hands and feet are cold but the rest of my body feels hot. Im barely able to have a conversation with someone else. I get off early, go home and proceed to have a shitty evening. The anxiety and restlesness are present during the whole day.
Day 4: worst anxty, still no appetite. Same symptoms as before except that this time i wake up in the middle of the night trembling, with some anxiety and my hands still making fist shapes really tight. Mentally i start feeling isolated, dont want to talk to anybody dont really care about nothing. Still manage to go to work but i do my best to avoid people, bright lights, loud noises and basically anything.
Day 5: This was the worst day. I somehow manage to get even less sleep and woke up again trembling, hands tight and anxiety. i stay in bed trying to sleep from 3 am to 7 am to go to work. I feel incredibly weak, probably not eating has taken its toll so i force myself to eat some cheerios. Almost vomited. When i get home from what i could describe hell i suddenly start geting depressing thoughts and even suicidal thoughts, but im no pussy and i know they go away after a couple of days at most. I decide to keep pushing through.
Day 6 and ahead: i gradually start feeling better, every physical symptom dissappeared gradually from day 6 to about days 15-18 days till im back to normal, tho i lost 15 pounds. The only thing remaining was that feeling of isolation, that didnt go away until about 20-22 days later.
I didnt feel any craving of any drug while going through that shitshow, first time this has ever happened, and ive done higher doses of both drugs in the past, but ive never spent so many days doing them in a row. So, what im traying to ask, was that some sort of whitdrawal from benzos or just some unbalanced chemistry in my brain. I know its impossible to get an exact answer but anything helps.

Yeah, most likely rebound anxiety from the benzos(basically a mild withdrawal).

thats what i thought, but since most people told me benzos take months to cause a withdrawal i wasnt sure, thank you.

thats what i thought, but since most people told me benzos take months to cause a withdrawal i wasnt sure, thank you
Not if you only been on a few days or weeks.
Its only with long-term benzo use that VERY serious withdrawal symptoms appear.

If/when you've taken benzo's for a long time you have to be very careful with driving your car, because you can have seizures which might cause you to crash your car (there's been many reported cases of this).

You should be fine, just dont take anymore drugs or you'll just prolong the WD symptoms