• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Phenylpiracetam - Unknown/eyeballed dose - 1st time) Yes, you can smoke this stuff.

someazn

Greenlighter
So I had already administered Phenylpiracetam orally multiple times, looking for a buzz (if I'm being honest). I found myself disappointed, although it was useful for staying up and keeping my mind alert at work when I hadn't slept at all the night before.

I decided to throw away my batch of Phenylpiracetam, but before I did so I decided to sprinkle some on a cigarette to attempt smoking/vaporizing it.

0:00: Being a dumbass, I must have sprinkled at least 350-400mg in total as I took a hit, sprinkled another pinch, and kept repeating until the cigarette was finished.

0:05: Within 5 minutes, I felt a moderate head buzz, and I was jittery and a lot more talkative. That being said, it wasn't really euphoric at all like Adderall. I think I just enjoyed being a lot more talkative with my friend and feeling super wired.

0:10 I order some food at McDonald's and before it even arrives I feel like throwing up. I head to the bathroom and do a couple dry heaves where nothing comes out. I feel better afterwards.

0:20 I eat a burger and some fries, and it goes down smoothly. Still feeling energetic but not as jittery and with less of a head buzz.

0:30 The buzz has kind of melted into lightheadedness, similar to the beginning of a 2nd plateau DXM trip without the intoxication. I'm still fully functional and can talk/act totally fine. Still feel very awake, but the nausea seems to be coming up again.

0:50 I throw up again. Lightheadedness when I'm standing up/walking around persists. Still not euphoric or "high" really, just calm and assured. I approach some random people on the street and strike up conversation with no problem. This isn't something I'd usually do, but I don't think the Phenylpiracetam made me seek out social connection or anything like an empathogen would. I just feel more confident and self-assured, and thought to myself, "why not chat those people up?"

2:00 I throw up again. Effects haven't changed.

4:00 I'm still as lightheaded, and I'm definitely disinhibited a bit and more confident/self-assured. Usually I don't feel comfortable talking to my dad, but I'm making some comversation with him like a normal person. Not super excited with a motormouth or anything, just confident in myself and feeling free to share what's on my mind without any fear, second-guessing, or anxiety.

12:00 Woke up the next day with a slight afterglow.

Conclusion: I'll probably try this again sometime with a smaller dose, like 50mg, so I don't throw up three times over the course of 2 hours again. Usually I'm all for harm reduction but I was being an idiot this time so please learn from my mistakes. Not necessarily the best effects out there, but if you need to get rid of your anxiety and feel a little more wired you can smoke this. 5/10

substancecode_phenylpiracetam
substancecode_nootropics
explevel_firsttime
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_neutral

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, I've never read a report of anyone smoking this until now. Sounds like it produced significantly stronger effects that way. Did it taste bad?

Interesting, I've never read a report of anyone smoking this until now. Sounds like it produced significantly stronger effects that way. Did it taste bad?
I couldnt tell you. All I tasted was the cigarette.

There's another reddit report of someone smoking it but everyone got scared and told him he was stupid for doing it