Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

revoery span after using meth

nico303

Greenlighter
Recovery span after meth use

hi how are we peeps I'm a 18 year old male who recently quit heavy cannabis use for 1 year 2 weeks ago and I have problems sleeping and need to skip a night or too so I become exhausted to allow for a sleep the next night. I am experienced with meth and the last 9 days have used every morning .05-0.1 approximately with a reduced food intake of about 10 percent and increased water intake by about 20 percent now when I use regardless of cannabis withdrawals keeping me from sleeping I remain focused calm and can remain active throughout the day enough to make me tired and able to sleep within 12 hours of using I have slept 6-8 hours every night, now all my mates that use binge and wreck themselves not saying I don't but they use it to get cooked where as I use it to help with my add also diagnosed bipolar at 13 which I completely disagree with and since they wont give me add meds anymore I take matter into my own hands but was just wondering how long would it take for my tolerance to go back down to normal as i still got a couple weeks worth left but wanna let my brain regenerate first, its such a shame how I cant tell my phych that I use every now and then and function normal i think he knows as it must confuse him coz most ppl don't look after themselves on the shit and along as I'm studying and don't breach my court order and don't end up in detention again then it doesn't matter what i do in my free time any input wether negative or positive is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
The Bluelight User Agreement requires you to be 18+ here. You might want to edit your post or it will be deleted unfortunately.

We're not here to discipline you. What exactly are you asking? You've just stated that you have no plans of stopping so why are you asking about recovery time. Its mostly something you figure out for yourself since everyones body/mind is different. How about do some reading instead of just talkintg about your specific situation and asking to be spoon fed information. Its all on this forum and other sites, use the search function .

It sounds to me like you want advice on how to keep up a facade that youre clean to the courts, psych doctor, parents (?). Think about it for a second, just bear with me here, what exactly do those three have as their main motivation for you to be clean? Think about that for a second and get back to me.

Im sure you feel that youve discovered the secret of life is to be high on meth and lie and manipulate any type of support system in your life. Good for you that youre doing the bare minimum to move along /sarcasm

It might seem that im being a bit harsh but its because i already know you wont take a word of this post in. You dont listen to a doctor, a judge, etc why would you listen to a random stranger on the internet.

Youre way too young to be using it its gonna start fucking with your sanity and memory once you need to up the dose or unknowingly get a way stronger batch etc.. say goodbye to school if you keep using

Easier said than done but cut ties with whoever youre using with and buying it from and just focus on school
Good luck

It has been prescribed for ADD but in doses less than a 10th of what OP is taking. As Above poster says, you'll end up with severe issues with your psyche. My wife works in a .. place.. A lot of people come in from meth use. It has a reputation for crazy for a reason.

Ok cheers ill hold it off for a few more years when ive got my prioritys right