• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

URGENT I relapsed a 3wks ago after 3yrs of recovery & need 2 pass pee test in 5days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshineofmylove

Greenlighter
URGENT I relapsed a 3wks ago after 3yrs of recovery & need 2 pass pee test in 5days.

1st off sorry this is so long, I'm new to the sight and as stated above received to relapsed. Plus I'm not sure exactly what info
Is needed to help me with my question. ****How can I get clean by Thursday when I have to take a 3 panel urine test for probation****. So here goes with random info that may or may not be necessary for good advice...I began Friday at 11pm and it's now Saturday 5am. I went a lil overboard and did around 11, $10 bags of crack and a line of H. I don't use daily. I haven't used h in 3 years and crack last Sunday was the first time I used In 3 years also the same amount, though I dabbled in cocaine a few weeks prior, I dont believe I've built up the stuff that is detected in urine for long periods because I've passed since the cocaine use. However I haven't tested since the crack. Undoubtedly this will be my last time using, too much stress about different time frames to pee clean, plus Im pissed I threw away my recovery time grrrr. I have read and re-read a ton of articles that say 3-4 days and some 3-7 days or more depending on amount used and how often. (Also I read Benzoylecgonine is the main metabolite of cocaine, which is used in drug screening test, it gets metabolized in the liver to form benzoylecgonine. The metabolite is then excreted out of the body via urine.) So in other words this is water soluble?? Meaning water will help rid the body of it, it's not like THC which sticks to fat cells. So I will be drinking a non lethal amount of water daily (crazy we can OD on water, or is that considered drowning, ugh either way not cool.) I also waitress so I work my ass off and sweat a lot ( will sweating and exercise help?) Anyways, any advice besides not using and water would be appreciated. I'm about 160lbs and 5'3 I'd like to say I'm mostly muscle but I'm shall we say thick, not fat but I'm top heavy and let's just say no thigh gap or even a 2 pack, ha ha... Well I have under 5 days to get myself clean. Besides water and exercise what will help. Also are there any reliable ready clean ( not necessarily that brand) type of whatever to clean my system? Please help, I'm at the panic and paranoid stage of the crack but the most important thing is how I can get clean in under 5 days. Well the Never using again is also on the top of my list, I'm so pissed I threw away 3 yes of sobriety to get high and the kicker is I couldn't even enjoy myself because of thinking of being tested . What was I thinking? <--- You don't have to answer that part of this long ass message... I know I'm an idiot, and absolutely upset with myself for throwing away 3 years of sobriety and recovery Thanks to any and all who reply.
Passing this test is extremely important!!!
Like freedom important.
Any advice please and thanks!!!!
Also random questions...
Will it help to eat healthy?
Should I avoid caffeine or sugar?
Should I eat less food period ( no fat jokes, I'm thick in all the right places:)?
Any other things I should be doing or asking..

I have at home tests so the faster I can clean myself the safer I'll be when I go test...

Drink a massive amount of water to try to dillute your piss. And when pissing, use the middle of the stream. Only advice I can offer beside the detox kits which temporarily make your pee clean.

And since you have 2 days, and the drugs you used are out of your system in usually 1-3 days, excluding heroin, it would be more accurate to say about 2-3 days on that one. The amount of drugs in your urine would be pretty low, so you have a good shot at passing with this method. But I'd definitely go with a detox kit since it's probation you're drug testing for, that's playing with your freedom. Please update and let the forum know how it goes, Best of luck!

Please read forum guidelines before creating new threads my friend. We don't typically field drug testing questions here on Bluelight. The nature of the forums and the lack of contact mean that any answer we could hope to give you will always be wildly ambiguous. In addition, we find from an ethical standpoint that Harm Reduction (the health of our members) must always come before what are essentially social issues. There's only so much room on our front page for information, but perhaps in the future this will change.

I really do wish you luck. I'm not saying that I've never been in this position or that I'm any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.