The Return of Kunmo

Kunmo2

Bluelighter
Whats up guys i used to be on this sight everyday asking and helping when i could.
I couldnt recover my email.

If Capt Heroin or Violet666 are around they can verify that I had PMs in my orginal username account: Kunmo (Cream Album Avatar).

If an admin or someone could hit me up and help me recover the old account or just move me from green light please.

Thanks again and glad to back.

if you don't have access to the email associated with your original account - for whatever reason - then, for security reasons, we're unable to give you access to that account.

alasdair

if you don't have access to the email associated with your original account - for whatever reason - then, for security reasons, we're unable to give you access to that account.

alasdair

But you did it for that one girl

I understand

alasdair

Okay but im sure Capt Hero.... this is not that cartoon show lol (lol Capt Heroin). If you ask Capt H hell remember me and at least maybe you can put me back into Bluelight member Status.

Thanks

But you did it for that one girl
that one girl?

Okay but im sure Capt Hero.... this is not that cartoon show lol (lol Capt Heroin). If you ask Capt H hell remember me...
even if captain h. remembers a 'kunmo', i have no way of knowing that the real world person who owned the email address for that account is the same as the real world person who own 'kunmo2'. access to the 'kunmo' email is the only way i can be sure.

alasdair

that one girl?

even if captain h. remembers a 'kunmo', i have no way of knowing that the real world person who owned the email address for that account is the same as the real world person who own 'kunmo2'. access to the 'kunmo' email is the only way i can be sure.

alasdair

Okay I understand what your saying.... so can you meet me in the middle and make me a member under this new account. I can give you the email adress mmy old account was under.....

either way

member? you mean bluelighter?

send an email to [email protected] or a pm to me telling me the email address associated with your old account.

alasdair