• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

the sleep..alarm..drop..sleep..wake up tripping mind F..ever do it?

H>He

Bluelighter
dropped 4 way orange sunshine went back to sleep woke up took a piss sound panned from ear to ear with a Doppler effect..went outside in the snow naked..the "cosmic star fighters" were making trails in the sky so I fed them pieces of bread which made more trails ...my dad came home.. I got freaked Put on boxer shorts and grabbed my books and walked about 1/2 a block before I realized I wasn't dressed or had shoes on .. went in got dressed made it thru homeroom..then I went to graphic arts class..I was developing film in the dark room the red light darkness of it got me unhinged and I ran out of class into the woods behind school then went to the library where I read periodicals and sat in a nice big fat chair LOLZ.. every once in awhile I kept thinking "was I sleeping and just dreaming it all or was I awake and tripping" which then had me thinking the only way to find out was to jump in front of a car if it went thru me I was dreaming and if I got hit I was awake..which made me a little paranoid ..but the whole "dream/awake thing was very cool in total

Wow, very interesting tale!

Please be careful, drugs arent only about pushing boundries, though.
Take about half that amount, making sure Set and setting are good.

Set and setting will ensure your more grounded in thoughts, better clarity and decisions.