• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IN CASE YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM LTC, HEAR ME I GOT BETTER (good to be fixed in the top)

thiago_gp

Greenlighter
Hi there,

I'm male, 29. I live in Brazil and high quality MD and MDMA can be easily found around here.

I'm a former MD / Marijuana / LSD user. I really enjoyed these drugs because they gave me insights about life and really made my time around people more enjoyable.

All this "enjoyment" made me abuse the aforementioned drugs until eventually I've dropped 0.7g of MDMA in a party, smoking marijuana and taking some L. I got in what it was the worst downward spiral of my life. I already had tolerance built up, the drug wasn't being effective as it used to be before and then I thought it would be fine to use "a bit" more

Crazy stuff to do, I know, but like mostly of the people here I had no idea how destructive this drug could be. You know, shoot first ask questions later? Never did deep research about the precautions I had to take.

I'm not going into deep details on what symptoms I got. I'll just write a brief summary: Strong DP/DR, memory issues, depression, strong anxiety, foggy vision, panic attacks (albeit not frequently). Tried suicide 3x by hanging and the last time I got saved by my ex-mother-in-law.

Scary enough? I thought I was really messed up for ever.

I was a roamer in this forum, every day looking for answers and thinking that "...not everyone is getting better from this. I'm fucked up. I'm so going to hell for what I've done to myself. WTF have I done with my life? I'll never be the same again. I'll never be able to work again, to study again, to find the woman of my life. What's the point of being alive?"

GUYS - I'VE BEEN THERE! TRUST ME THERE IS A WAY OUT!

There's a guy here, his username name is Cotcha. He is always giving advice to those in need but not everyone here listens or give a shit. What I did in the essence is truly what he did to get out of this and *most of you* here didn't find the strength yet to do:

STEP 0 - QUIT ALL DRUGS! This is really important, because if you don't quit drugs, including cigarettes and alchohol, even if it's in a pinch, you won't be making good progress. Quit caffeine too. It holds back neurogenesis.

1 - EXERCISE EVERY DAY
2 - DO MINDFULLNESS MEDIDATION.
3 - EAT CLEAN
4 - READ, STIMULATE YOUR BRAIN
5 - GO OUT AND SOCIALIZE WITH CLEAN PEOPLE
6 - Now this one comes from me: FORGET YOUR DRUG FRIENDS! Your drug friends will drag you down by the heels.

There is really some scientific background to back up these recommendations (not item 6, this one is common sense). We've messed up our serotonin sites - but they can be somehow "rebuilt" (or new neurons can be formed to accomplish the same tasks the old ones used to, this is our brain's compensation mechanism).

I was feeling like SHIT for 9 months, and after my last suicide attempt I thought I couldn't do anything better than push it forward. Then... I decided I had to follow Cotcha's protocol to see where it would lead me. After 2 months following the protocol, in exactly 60 days, I started seeying improvements. Wanna know about why each of these really bring our brains benefits, please do some research.

Decided to push a little further and bought a mountain bike. Started to bike hard 2x per week alongside my cardiovascular exercise (40 min per day). I did mindfullness every day when waking up and before going to bed, just for some minutes. Started to do crossfit exercises. My self steem was returning and I even downloaded Tinder to see what I could get out of it, even though my talking abilities were affected (but returning).

There were days where I was feeling worse than other days, but overall I was making progress. Eventually I noticed I was not taking steps backwards anymore. Only steps FORWARD. I was really making progress.

The DP/DR was going off... The depression was almost gone, I could see the sun shine and really appreciate it. I could breath in and out deeply and feel grateful for existing. I started to be able to love my family again.

Some months went by and I've gotten 90% back. 90% is too much for a few months, you know? Today I made some more progress and I'm feeling 91%. Enough better so I could be writing all of this for you.

Don't lose faith. Follow the protocol. Pray, if you have faith. God also helped me a lot through this and I owe him my profound appreciation. Ask him to heal you - and he will. He loves you. Prayer was also essential for me (for me, I'm telling about myself).

I'm gonna drop my number here so you can reach me on Whats App if you need support. If I could only have someone to hear me and tap my shoulders telling I would be fine, I probably wouldn't have attempted suicide.

So please, talk to me.
Hit me up it will be a pleasure to hear you and give details about each of the above items from 0 ~ 6.

About Antidepressants and Benzodiazepines:

I can't opine about them. All I can say is that they tried to put me in SSRIs and anti-psychotics to keep me from killing myself and I dropped off after 15 days afraid to get too dependent. Ask Cotcha if he chimes in, he'll be able to give a more unbiased opinion.

Additional info:

If you really wanna try some supplements to get better, I'm gonna recommend you a few that I used *once I started feeling a bit better*. If you wanna get 100% just for your concern >supplements are 5%<. There's no magic pill that will bring you back. The magic comes from exercising, mindfullness medidation, proper socialization and a clean diet.

- Huperzine Extract - 200mcgs daily (stimulate neurogenesis)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - 250 mgs daily on empty stomach (stimulate neurogenesis and is a powerful antioxidant that prevents nerve breakdown)
- Fish oil - 2~3 grams daily
- Vitamin B3 - 500mgs daily (powerful neurogenic, nootropic alledgedly can repair DNA damage)
- Creatine 3g daily (stimulates mithocondria function in the brain cells)
- Polivitamin (to support your overall metabolism)

Just remember these are only >>>supplements<<< which are something that comes in handy to fill a tiny gap that the huge blocks named EXERCISE, MINDFULLNESS and MEDIDATION couldn't fill before, you know, because they are so huge.

Cheers, now go get better, you beautiful motherfucker.

Last edited by a moderator:
INteresting that you took Creatine. THere are some studies out there saying its a DHT booster and DHT is a potent antidepressant.

INteresting that you took Creatine. THere are some studies out there saying its a DHT booster and DHT is a potent antidepressant.

You mean Anavar? DiHydroTestosterone? Well... After I was getting really really better I and I was performing good in sports I gave Anavar a shot. Interesting thing to do but I won't recommend taking it without a sports-doctor or endocrinologist supervision.

Thank you for recovering and actually coming back to share it.

It's what some people should be doing and they are not. We should have empathy for our brothers that went through the same and help them. Sometimes just a word of "keep it going man, I've been there" it's all we need to keep moving. I tried to kill myself 3x and I could have succeeded, if there is an afterlife I would have been so regretable. Somebody could really have told me that I could REALLY get better before.

Add me in Whats App if you want man, now you have +1 luck, no ZeroLuck anymore :D
*edit: removed personal details -tranced*

I'm thinking about creating a support group in whats app so we can discuss everyday and assist you every day with the best I can. I'll ask 4 bluelighters I'm talking through WhatsApp for a month (yes, a month) already to chime in and tell how they are suceeding in their LTC as well.

Be strong, have faith. Things will improve.

Oxandrolone or Stanolozol are two forms of DHT you can easily get out there. Stanozolol is more agressive and Oxandrolone is more mild.

Have a look at this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4629627/

Yes, I took Oxandrolone, for two months. Had to do a PCT to get my testosterone in check again. Really helped me too, but keep in mind that pills, supplements and steroids are 5%. The remainder is hard to endure at (exercise and medidation) and it's *entirely* up to you.

Last edited:
Talking to Thiago helped me a lot, he's right when he says that an affirmation can change a lot. Especially if it's from someone who went through the same thing. He gave me a time frame of recovery if I push hard enough and I don't know why but that gave me hope and I really got better just by believing there are things I can do to improve. The thought that this condition is out of our control is detrimental. We have much more control about how we feel than we tell ourselves. I'm trying to remind myself of that as much as I can.
Exercise is very important. After a nice run I'm feeling content and that allows me to see the light at the end of the tunnel on a regular basis now.
I have to implement mindfulness and meditation though as I experienced how powerful the mind can be, even if it seems thr problems are in some biological sphere and the mind has no power over it. That's not true.
Thank you Thiago that you offered your help, I would be in a much darker place if I hadn't talked to you!

Oxandrolone or Stanolozol are two forms of DHT you can easily get out there. Stanozolol is more agressive and Oxandrolone is more mild.

Have a look at this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4629627/

Yes, I took Oxandrolone, for two months. Had to do a PCT to get my testosterone in check again. Really helped me too, but keep in mind that pills, supplements and steroids are 5%. The remainder is hard to endure at (exercise and medidation) and it's *entirely* up to you.

Thanks for mentioning this. I am getting on pharmaceutical Testosterone now so hopefully that will also help.

Very very interesting that steroids helped you though. Did you have levels checked before?

I hope cotcha chimes in here about the hormonal theory

Love your work, thiago. You've inspired me to add a little discipline to my recovery. I've been a bit lax recently.

Love your work, thiago. You've inspired me to add a little discipline to my recovery. I've been a bit lax recently.

Sure man. If you want to talk with me thru whats app and discuss the recovery protocol feel free to do so

<<took out cellphone number. Please send it in a private message>>

Maybe not a good idea to publicly post your cellphone number on one of the biggest drug forums in the world :)

Maybe not a good idea to publicly post your cellphone number on one of the biggest drug forums in the world :)

Hi BlueBull, thanks for your concern. That is not a problem, so far only two guys approached me. For me, it's pleasure to help. Now a days I don't do drugs anymore so if there is some sort of interpol or something monitoring this post, they will actually be glad to see that I am scaring people off from drugs if they want recovery.

How are you doing by the way....you try an SSRI?

SSRI (Lexapro) lasted a couple of days. Side effects were horrendous. It was like going back to the early months again. With pressures at work, and at home, I couldn't be in that state.

I'm definitely getting better. But I still dwell on my mental health every day.

SSRI (Lexapro) lasted a couple of days. Side effects were horrendous. It was like going back to the early months again. With pressures at work, and at home, I couldn't be in that state.

I'm definitely getting better. But I still dwell on my mental health every day.

Did you return back to baseline? Wow I'm surprised the side effects were that bad.... Maybe just initial start up issues?

Yeah I think you said you had floaters as well. Those and the Tinnitus don't seem to be fading at all.

Hey! Im going through the same now. Did you also have tinnitus? Its driving me crazy.