• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Did i have a panic attack?

d1nach

Bluelighter
I didnt think i ever had panic attacks anymore but i went from listening to music at 60 bpm walking 1 step per second to blasting rift raft my reflexes became like a cheeta and i felt like a animal all thought left i reflexly went and chugging milk till i vomited despite having not taken anything in 16 hours i dont know why i did this it just felt like i should no matter how irrational and i felt no pain then i was trying to relax in my room but a male was in the makeupvideo i wss wstching and he was making a taping noise and driving me crazy so i kept saying shutup shup up and quickly tried to fknd a new video with one female talking very slowly making eye contact. Also i felt very dirty so i changed my outfit for no rational reason i just put them on twelve hours ago and felt the need to breath into my blanket and to keep off all the lights.

It felt like if he didnt shutup it be unbearable and i closed my door

It happened the same day i ran out of my effexor idk if that matters and im becoming increasingly unsure of just the receptors explaining things

Doesn't really sound like any of the symptoms from a panic attacks. Sounds a lot more like psychosis than anything else.

That makes alot of sense because i took six benadryl and now i feel perfectly normal im thinking the effexor is a na blocker normally i take effexor and benadyrl so when i took neither the abrupt sodium activity made me go crazy and my heart beat weird or something i felt like i was in fear and loathing in los vegas i was flies and ran over squirls that didnt exsist and i was sweating like crazy

My sister takes lamictal a sodium channel blocker and one time i saw her act like this once but got alot worse because she doesnt use drugs i took intervention in seconds

Idk if this matters i noticed i had trouble keeping tempo and track now if i tap my foot to 60 beats per minute im very accurate before the benadyrl my foot would shake uncontrolably

Im sorry for reposting so many time i cant update on my phone and im still out of breath covered in sweat. But also i felt this intense anger and hatred. It felt like everyone was trying to torture me. Faces seemed so angry everyone seemed so dangerous. It felt like a guy just playing the ukulele on youtube mine as well be a a guy with a assault rifle on the other side of a war who might try to kill me and having to see him in my vision on my phone was too much. Even a guy puting on eye liner on my phone seemed so dangerous i couldnt handle it.