• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vape forum closed. Question about disposable vape device.

Speed King

Bluelighter
When I have it, I vape CBD juice. Been nervous lately and vaping nicoteine in one of those disposable (unless modified) devices.

Anyway, it's the type that you pull the rubber mouth piece off and there is a cotton substance inside.

I have realized that the battery usually outlasts the life of the pen.

Would I damage the pen, if I every so often, pulled the rubber mouthpiece off and added juice to the inside, to get more mileage out of it?

Once I make more money, I will purchase a new refillable unit.

I figure it will work, I simply want to double check with you all.

Thanks.

I figured it out. I thought there may have been a trick to it. Next mod, making it rechargeable out of boredom!
Thanks.

how does vaping CBD make you feel?

i understand that it's supposed to be relaxing but to what degree?

like a benzo? alcohol? phenibut?

is there a degree of well-being, dare i say, euphoria?

or is it like the latter phase of the regular cannabis high in which there is just total relaxation with no worries or anxiety?

my experiences with CBD make me think that it's really not psychoactive without THC being present.
it may relax you and have a lot of the medicinal benefits that CBD is known for - but i've never experienced any kind of stoning with it.
far more subtle than benzos - and phenibut and alcohol - and i didn't experience anything close to euphoria.

i've not got access to all the stuff mynorth american friends on here have though, so YMMV

I have used it a few times in a vaporizer.
I believe it has some effect on seratonin but it may simply be me.

I was aching in my joints(no pun intended) . I dissasociated myself from any effect it may have, so I could really notice any effects.

First, I vaped it. There are no psyoactive effects at all. The medicine relaxed me very noticeably. My aches and pains were definitely reduced significantly.

It definitely has a medicinal effect that is safe.

Again, there may be a special way to dose this. I feel that, in my case, due to how it's stored in the body, It seems like every few days, I would use it for its medical effects.

When I get my hands on high consentration 50 state legal CBD, I will post its effects.

Your mileage may vary.