• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Filter Syringe vs Sterifilt

Hard Hitting News

Greenlighter
Hey I am curious as to if going the extra mile to obtain the Filter Syringe from Frontier Medical instead of sterifilts at the exchange I volunteer at is worth it. Has anyone hear used both? Whats better?

i tried wheel filters and couldn't figure out for the life of me how to use them. Sterifilts are great in my heroin opinion :)

I've used both and while I didn't have a microscope to look at the solution, I neither saw nor felt no difference. They are essentially the same - what's the difference?

The stetilfilts filter 5 micron and above out. That's honestly more than good enough... I think wheel filters are smaller.

The stetilfilts filter 5 micron and above out. That's honestly more than good enough... I think wheel filters are smaller.

I've used both and while I didn't have a microscope to look at the solution, I neither saw nor felt no difference. They are essentially the same - what's the difference?

i tried wheel filters and couldn't figure out for the life of me how to use them. Sterifilts are great in my heroin opinion :)

Hey I am curious as to if going the extra mile to obtain the Filter Syringe from Frontier Medical instead of sterifilts at the exchange I volunteer at is worth it. Has anyone hear used both? Whats better?

I was honestly one of the advocates of Sterifilt cap filters over 0.22um Micron/Wheel Filters until just recently. I found out that STERIFILT only filters out 90% of Particulate materials under 5 microns in size. Needless to say that can still present major health risks.
As supposed to Micron/Wheel filters which filter much smaller sized particles. For example:

um stands for Micrometer's also known as Micron's. With that said, the standard micron filter used for pills/heroin is no larger than 0.22microns. Micron filters filter significantly more than Sterifilt cap filters do effectively. Wheel filters at 0.22um=pore size is a little more than 2/10's of a Single micron and the smallest one I have seen is 0.10?m and its important to note that Micron filters remove more than 93% of particulate materials below 1 Micron
Link to a forum who established Micron Filters where preferred by several members over Sterifilt cap filters available for free.
?
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW: