• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My Bi friend touched me while he thought I was asleep and I woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty1999

Greenlighter
So I've been friends with this guy for over a year (we are both 17) and we are super close and inseparable. We are both bi sexual males and when we first started getting close we used to cuddle in my room a lot and he used to enjoy it, we have sexted before and planned to do sexual stuff but it never happened. Recently in the last 3 months he has changed, he doesn't really like it when i cuddle with him and he told me he'd never do anything sexual with me. He knows i would be down to do sexual stuff with him whenever. One night i was sleeping in the same bed with him and cuddled up with him and he grabbed my hand and put it on his d*** and things happened from there. Then the next day he texted me and said he doesn't wanna do anything like that again. Fast forward a month, i was laying in bed alone with my eyes closed and he comes into the room and starts touching my d*** and he j****** me off through my pants, i didn't say anything and let him do it and pretended to be asleep. The next morning i was laying in bed with my eyes closed with him next to me and he asks if im awake and i don't respond, my alarm clock goes off and he turns it off and moves away from me, i then grabbed his hand and tried to move it towards my d*** but he pulls away not wanting to touch my d*** while im awake. So I don't understand the situation, he tells me he doesn't wanna ever do anything sexual with me and i believed him. I've cuddled upto him in the middle of the night twice recently and he pushed me away and seemed annoyed.

I respected that he didn't wanna do stuff that but his actions say otherwise/confuse me. Idk whether to tell him i was awake when he did stuff to me, i don't want him to feel guilty about what he did because i enjoyed it. Please Give some thoughts on why he tells me he doesn't wanna do stuff with me

I think you should just talk to him about it, tell him how you feel and then decide.

He sounds confused and not yet comfortable with his sexuality . No need to bring it up . Surely he knows you KNOW. It's just easier for him this way.
I would let him figure it out .
Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.