Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs don't feel right

MizzDaizzy

Greenlighter
Sorry if I'm in the wrong spot but I'm just wondering if anyone knows why this is happening I have been smoking ice for couple months here and there , I went on a seven day bender with friends any way since then every time I smoke ice it all tastes the same and has the same tension feeling on my head and does not get me high and I travel here and there for different stuff can anybody tell me why this is happening to me because I enjoy smoking and this is not nice

could be tolerance?
or maybe you got heavily cut gear?

all guess work, i'm afraid - but tolerance can rise alarmingly fast with some drugs. been a long time since i'vre smoked meth, but i remember it being unsatisfying when i didn't have (what a perceived to be) "enough" (to binge on to my heart's content).

the euphoria of early experiences is something a lot of people chase as their experience with the drug increases, but i'm afraid that for a lot of people, that "honeymoon phase" feeling is unachievable to the same extent again.
everybody responds fairly differently - there may not be an easy "answer" beyond that, i'm afraid.

You haven't provided much information - especially time scales involved, which are particularly relevant for tolerance. At any rate, my true advise would have to be to never touch the stuff again, nothing good (except for sex) comes from taking ice. That said - obviously your goal is to get high from it again, just give it a complete rest for a month and see how that goes.

Sorry if I'm in the wrong spot but I'm just wondering if anyone knows why this is happening I have been smoking ice for couple months here and there , I went on a seven day bender with friends any way since then every time I smoke ice it all tastes the same and has the same tension feeling on my head and does not get me high and I travel here and there for different stuff can anybody tell me why this is happening to me because I enjoy smoking and this is not nice

Of course your going to feel funny honey, your smoking the strongest stimulant known to man.

Jesus lay off the shit and fix your weave.