❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can someone explain what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrenian

Bluelighter
So, I know attraction doesn't make any damn sense, and you will find couples out there that don't seem matched at all, but yet for some reason they are, but some things are just bizarre. My buddy met a girl about two weeks ago in the most ridiculous fashion. On facebook he introduced himself to a girl by telling her to fuck off. She didn't block him but they had a conversation and ended up hanging out, and now they are friends. I told him he is fucked up and such a "friendship" is strange and foreign to me. He has told her to screw off, and yet is sweet to her but the sweetness is thrown off by his occasional bluntness. She goes with him to parks and he got her lost once and she said it was her fault (was his). Why is such a woman hanging out with my friend? I mean..he is a prick. Who introduces themselves like that? Literally he told her to fuck off and said she was just a pretty face the first time he spoke to her YET HERE HE IS WITH HER!!!

Your friend is either a true alpha or is pretending to be one. He may simply be screwing around with her and is unknowingly practicing that philosophy.

There are websites out there where you can read about "the game" and properties of alphas and betas.

A brief summary:

Betas are nice guys that every woman dreams of. He holds the door for her, picks up the tab, goes out of his way to please her sexually and never asks for anything in return. Eventually (according to the theory) she'll become bored with him and he'll get dumped on his ass.

An Alpha will treat a woman like shit and give off an aloof bad boy vibe. He DOESN'T hold the door for her, makes her pay for drinks, denies her sex in the beginning to peak her interest. She'll fall for the ruffian and throw herself at him while he continues to reject her sexual advances and pretends he cares little for her. She's slowly driven insane, especially if she's attractive and KNOWS she's attractive because she can't understand why he's not eating out of her hand like all her ex boyfriends (betas) did. Eventually she's putty in his hands and will do ANYTHING to please him.

Its all a power game. Not really for husbands to practice on their wives, but something some younger guys do while dating.

Just my my opinion, but it sounds like your friend is suckering her in and she's being drawn to his bad boy attitude towards her.

Yes Alphas are like Sterling Archer and Betas are like Cyril Figgis, except that Cyril does have his Alpha moments.

some people are attrcated to people who are horrible to them, its the result of low self esteem.

"alpha" isn't just a style of being a twat

in real life alpha male types might be nice in behaviour (just like everyone else) but have something physically that marks them out like being tall and well built or just very attractive face. something shallow like that which you cannot ignore.

this description of "alpha techniques" is just "what works on women with low self esteem"

You are kinda jelous of him aren't you?
It's simple, the girl finds him sexy, intresting, find him a strong person and likes him enough not to care enough for his bluntness. Generaly being too kind ain't that much of pussy magnet,you would be surprised if you heard women talking about guys like that with their friends.
But for fuck shake just be happy about your friend for having a girl he can be his self with instead of asking why the girl likes him( and secretly hoping she didn't.) Im glad I don't have friends like you.

Last edited:
Ever look up Leedskalnin's theory on men and women?

Men are boyish and act in aggression.

Women are passive and ... well I never really understood this part.

As I recall it was an article on the main web about Edward Leedskalnin's secrets or whatever the fuck. He lacked certain so called mannerisms written in plain speak but was a wizard in a way.

Some women are not easily offended by foul mouth pricks. Also, if she has alot of men chasing after her, she hears the same old schmoozing all the time. His approach is new and maybe even exciting lol.

Actually we are good friends. I told him just what I said on here and he wasn't offended. We give each other shit all the time cause we are good friends.

Anyways, it's just strange. A relationship built on such a foundation surely is a precarious one? He calls her lame and tells her to screw off. It's just abusive. She apologises to him. And yeah, I'm a bit jealous sure. At the same time though, it's hard for me to stomach being that way to someone. Get this. He old told her it was going to be hard for him to be friends with her. She said that was sweet, and that she sends guys into depression cause she likes them but doesn't want to be with them. He laughed in her face and told her it wasn't hard for him to be friends cause he finds her attractive, but because he has no car or job. She smiled! He just laughed in her face. Weird world. Oh and she offers to give him back massages, touches his ears and he doesn't let her massage him, and he never touches her back. Weird shit.

Last edited:
why do you care? maybe he is hotter than you. maybe he has some bullshit hotness. get the fuck over it. jealousy is unattractive in the extreme.

your friend sounds like a douche. :) I can see it's not sheer jealousy that's motivated you to make this thread. You are seriously confused and asking the universe WTF. You are different then your friend. friendships are weird to me sometimes too lol.
You are no doubt the smart one .
Just understand that some people were brought up different then others.
Usually people who are attracted to abuse and dysfunction ,have been conditioned by/for it at a young age ,by someone .
abusive parents, bad role models, victimization in some shape or form .
Maybe she has daddy issues , maybe she saw her mom get treated badly . Now she has low self esteem and poor boundaries and it's just sad to watch.
It's all psychological.
Our experiences shape us.
You feel like your friend doesn't deserve a girl . Why does he have one and you don't , when you are NOT a douche. (Assuming you are not a douche in some way shape or form) lol
Well , like I said , some people have issues . Obviously .
Strange world indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.