L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Candaulism

Hawaii5O

Greenlighter
Not many people know this term. It is similar to Cuckoldism but without the humiliation and/or sex without husband present.

I'm a straight male, late 50's, been married over 30 years. Wife is same age. We have Swung in the past with other couples. A major turn on of that was watching my wife pleasing the other husband. And watching him maneuvering my wife into sexually submissive positions. The Watching became the thrill for me and we eventually moved onto MFM threesomes.
The wife and I agreed I would scout out the prospective male, and she would approve or not. If she approved we'd meet the guy at a hotel. The three of us would talk awhile, maybe have some wine, and eventually my wife would be on her knees giving the guy head. I would let the two of them continue as they moved to the bed. Some more oral both ways and the other male would vaginally penetrate her. I know there is a kind of psychological thing going on at that point for me. I don't get jealous at all. My mind goes to a kind of pride in my wife. That my wife is so desirable, that a complete stranger can be sexually and climatically aroused by her.
I don't stand idly by, as the two of them are engaged in colitis, I join in and now my wife has two men to please. She also feels a sense of power in that she can do this.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Keep in mind this is not true Cuckoldism. I have read that this is also called Stag(ism). Or wife sharing.

Not my thing but for those in to it I bet it's hot as hell? My only question, are you sure you're not in to dudes or something? Not tryna be offensive. Just trying to wrap my mind around this.