Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

History of our galaxy

yompf

Bluelighter
A Galactic Historian?
I came across this guy , he says he can read the Akashic Records , and he goes on to explain the history of earth and so much MORE I'm overwhelmed. It's so much information I can hardly believe it. If you are interested in the bigger picture , if spirituality interests you at all , you have just got to watch this .
It's like having all the little pieces of information I've gathered, countless google searches and books read , everything I've wanted to know and things I didn't even have a clue I COULD know , just put together and explained by one guy. No way
He goes back 54 million years ago .
If that interests you , watch this https://youtu.be/1hi9rRuabNU
If you think of our reality as living in a matrix . If you ponder on such things
Check this out. This info is nowhere else. Not in the way you find it here.

Does he have anything to say about our psychology or mind? I'm not interested in the particulars of history unless it has a meaningful relation to who we are now on an internal level.

Yes , it's ALL in relation to us NOW. It's broken up into parts . I'm not finished with them all yet.
Do check it out, let me know what you think !
You won't be disappointed.
It's not a waste of time I promise.
He goes over so much about us it's ridiculous, the guy doing the interview Lance White , is amazed lol.
I guess a Galactic Historian is a very rare thing .
It's awesome and VERY informative.
Like everything put on the table
BAM.
I'm surprised he's not dead yet.

Whether true or not, it's just a story that has no real impact on what's happening now.

Whether 10 minutes ago or 10 million years ago, you're still just here in this present moment.

If you learn something new , then your impacted . Right? Lol
learning how the archons have taken over our incarceration grid , and all that entails.
That makes me angry.
He says that there hasn't been a graduating class on earth for some ridiculous amount of years , I don't remember how many. But he says we are all STUCK and have been stuck.. There's people in the astral plane that can't move on till they live a lifetime here. And they are told they cannot come in.
I forgot what he called it but basically there is going to be a graduation of souls finally after thousands of years .
Says he planned his life thousands of years in advance so that he could be here on earth now.
Says there is a back door to earth that he had access to, to bypass the archons.
There hasn't been a galactic historian in earths akashic history.
He is the only one , besides one that came here from another world in 2800 BC.
But he was born here.
And the ones that he knows of on other planets all died terrible deaths. (Maybe he will too)

So he says that 65 percent of us are ready to "graduate" . Move on to other worlds and experiences.
When we do then others can come in , he says that a lot of us will stay and help our loved ones to "awaken".
This guy has a ton of info . He is here to give it to us.
He explains the corruption from a different viewpoint, and in a way that no one else can . With facts that no one else has . If you are into that kind of thing. If you want to know the how's and whys as read from the Akashic records.
I was going to book a consultation with him. If they ever email me back.

If you think you couldn't possibly learn something new or benefit from learning something new , from a link to a video , someone posted on bluelight .....
Then idk....

I wanted to post a link to it someone will enjoy it. ? For me these kind of videos are great.
I love them .
There's like 20 , 30 min videos though lol .
He's being interviewed, so whatever they ask him.....
Anyway , just in case someone found him worth while ...

yompf, not for nothin, but the 'info' this guy supposedly has isnt worth the air hes using to propose it.. You do know that right? Hes about 1 second away from lizard people and the emerald tablets of thoth..

He couldnt demonstrate one of his talking points to be true if he wanted to, hell, he couldnt give you evidence if he wanted to, add to that the fact hes so painfully inept at junior grade philosophical principles and you have what is tantamount to nothing more than nutjob playing with his imagination.

Hes not even original, considering most of the stuff he is saying is parroted in some way or another from some other new age hocus pocus..

I certainly learned something though, so I guess in a weird way it wasnt a total loss..

Lol. Well....
you have to be into this kind of thing. Like your beliefs have to include things like .... time travel , different races other then human , mind control , things like that to start at the VERY least ... then if your already on that path of understanding, you will appreciate it and definitely learn something new.

Lol. Well....
you have to be into this kind of thing. Like your beliefs have to include things like .... time travel , different races other then human , mind control , things like that to start at the VERY least ... then if your already on that path of understanding, you will appreciate it and definitely learn something new.

Please forgive me, that was rather overt, perhaps even insensitive, I mean, I dont know you from a hole in the ground or how you arrived at your beliefs, but Id be lying if I said this wasnt the first time someone presented something like this to me. I consider myself a philosopher, but more importantly, I try to stick to the big question, that question is this... What truth, what foundation for truth is all truth contingent on? I did invest some time on the video you referenced, but the glaring problem I saw was that regardless of whether or not anything he said was true or not, he lacked any grounding, or any foundation to establish what he was saying was true.

A unicorn isnt a creature one should rationally believe exists, but a unicorn is not a logically contradictory concept simply because it doesnt exist.. While I find no flaws with what he said, logically speaking, I just dont find anything he said to be anything other than assertions, and as we know an assertion simply doesnt carry the weight necessary to warrant belief, not intrinsically.

Because we exist, and move from places of ignorance to enlightenment, we can infer that there are things we can know, as well as methods to determine the validity of what is being said is true, or not. Truth is binary, something is either true, or it is not. I dont need proof to be convinced of something, just enough evidence to make a case in order to warrant belief. I do not feel this man achieved that.

Why is anything that is true, true? What fundamental truth can we rest all truth on? These are the questions I concern myself with.

Sounds like a very elaborate concept structure, bound to one individual who can't prove it beyond words. You're taking a big leap of faith in trusting this man, given you can't validate what he claims. I've seen it all before.. its newage cultism. Reminds me of Drunvalo.M.

Even if it were true what can you do about it? What does it mean for your day to day? I'd suggest 'nothing'. But each there own.

I found a thread on google .
I really like what this guy posted
I copied it......
reply to post by TH3S33K3R

I had to drop in to share my feelings on this.

And my feelings are more or less:

F#@K YEAH! This is the coolest story I've ever heard. I personally believe and trust Andrew. He speaks his own truth, no doubt about that. How much of it is FACT, however, is literally unknowable. But who cares? Even if it's all made up, I'd still watch all 20 parts again (which I have, many parts twice or three times or more with family & friends).

If it's true, then the bottom line is that the future is decided by your thoughts & actions. If it's all bullsh#t, then the bottom line is still that your future is decided by your thoughts & actions. But what do you expect? Do human beings truly expect the honest history of our cosmic existence to be anything less than spectacularly bizarre and unbelievable?

We have barely come to terms with the fact that we exist at all. We've been hiding from the omniscient sea of consciousness that we are birthed of before life, live now within, and eventually die back into when we leave life, that we're afraid to even address humanity's true origins (much less its infinite nature, or civilization's currently disturbed nature). Why do we presume to know anything about anything when the "I" that is reading this probably has no idea what it is!?

Anyway, who cares. I could go on forever. My point is that I believe what Andrew says, and it thrills me to finally connect so many seemingly unconnected dots in this global conspiracy of multidimensional oppression. Yet I also acknowledge that this information changes absolutely nothing. We're still in a dangerous mess, there's still work to be done and we still can't get along. But I'm so glad to have stumbled across this remarkable interview. If nothing else, it has inspired me creatively. And that's a purpose in and of itself.

I wish Peace, Love & Unity for all beings human or otherwise, terrestrial or otherwise, and corporeal or otherwise. We ALL share this cosmos, like it or not; and as such, we all share our various troubles. So forgive yourself & each other, and whatever you believe to be true, follow that truth will all your heart so that you might discover yourself. "Man, know thyself, and thou shalt know the universe and God." - Pythagoras. He meant this literally as well as figuratively. "All knowledge is ultimately self-knowledge." - Bruce Lee. Another wise Master who sees through all of these silly games. "The kingdom of God is within you." - Jesus. These are all the same wisdom. Know who "I" is, truly grasp an intellectual AS WELL as an esoteric understanding of this concept, and you will liberate yourself from fear. That's the only way to win this struggle of Good vs. Evil, or Dark vs. Light. By transcending our fear. By trance-ending our illusion of "self" as separate from "other". We are all one giant mind, the intelligent essence of All That Is, experiencing itself one thought at a time, one person at a time. We are nothing more. And certainly nothing less. We are. "I am that I am." "I think; therefore I am." etc. etc.... these are all the same "Self" realizing itself. And that Self is YOU! So cheer up. Life's a drama, sure, but it's your drama. You write your own dialogue the moment it is said. So be mindful of yourselves in the years to come. The decisions we all make will dictate where this drama takes us.

And on that note, I shall depart. I've rambled too long as it is. I have a habit of that. But who cares. People will either agree with me, disagree with me or simply ignore me. If they agree with me, then good for them. They've found a comrade in me. And likewise, if they disagree, then they're obviously aware of their divine Right to consciously discriminate between ideas, and that's good for them (and bad for me, supposedly, for some reason). And finally, if they ignore me, then who cares? I won't know about it, and they won't know I don't care. So in that light, I see all of you as friends. How could I see you any other way? Agreeing with me only validates OUR shared beliefs, disagreeing with me encourages OUR shared growth, and ignoring me encourages OUR shared ability to make up our own mind on these things. And to me, I cherish all of these things. These are the things that make us human. And all this trouble is over all our worth. Humans are no more important than other species of the cosmos. And yet, we are most important. Because it is us who decides where this all goes from here. And that is true whether Andrew is full of sh#t or speaking the honest truth. It makes no difference. You, however, make all the difference.

No pressure... but the cosmos all depends upon your choices. They don't tell you that in school because then you might take responsibility for your thoughts & actions. And then the cosmos wouldn't be vulnerable to domination by these epic cosmic assholes!

Keep surfin' the 12 D fractal being for all of us with love in your heart. That's the gift you bring.

A Galactic Historian?
I came across this guy , he says he can read the Akashic Records , and he goes on to explain the history of earth and so much MORE I'm overwhelmed. It's so much information I can hardly believe it. If you are interested in the bigger picture , if spirituality interests you at all , you have just got to watch this .
It's like having all the little pieces of information I've gathered, countless google searches and books read , everything I've wanted to know and things I didn't even have a clue I COULD know , just put together and explained by one guy. No way
He goes back 54 million years ago .
If that interests you , watch this https://youtu.be/1hi9rRuabNU
If you think of our reality as living in a matrix . If you ponder on such things
Check this out. This info is nowhere else. Not in the way you find it here.

The archaisic record systems are the library of consciousness wherein all data throughout all time is stored and as terminals we can access it. Open your mind kindred soul, I've seen some shit in my life that nothing can explain, I've seen people shape shift, I've felt a demon sucking my energy at a trance party to the extent that a random guy came, looked the floating this in the eyes and said is this thing bothering you, time stood still, he glanced at the thing, eyes went purple amd wham! Bad Acid trip dragging for hours just gone. He said nothing and I never saw him again. Dude, I've felt someone using their energy to push my entire body 20cm backwards by just saying "hear shake my hand'' and this surge came through me from him that he duplicated when I fucking had to beg months later.

Whatever you can imagine is real, remember that for when your view is shaken to the core by an event or experience well above your level of comprehension taken from the naivety in you. Open up, there is ghost floating, there really is shit under your bed, some do good some are just mischievous and the bad ones, well they do their thing too. Mermaids, aliens, bases on the dark side of that thing we call a natural moon orbiting us. Men in black, Vampires all THIS SHIT IS REAL. I've just been exposed to m ore because of the company I keep.

Weird shit is out there and that is why at 29 I still run through a passageway at night to reach that light switch because all that is evil lurks in the dark, I am so afraid of the dark I can't sleep when there isn't something with even a little illumination around, my phone gets charged 4-5 times a day cause the screen is always on display mode full force throughout the night. Something grabbed me once when in the kitchen as a child and nothing will sneak on me like that ever again. I didn't see anything but a very leathery, dry type hand/claw who knows grabbed my calf from under the kitchen table and for a second I was parallelized but kicked and RAN for my parents room. Never ever ever ever after that will I face darkness. Fuck that, do my drugs and stay awake and when the barriers between dimensions fade after sleep deprivation and amphetamine induced physchosis you see then and then look them in the eyes and say fuck off I'm busy. I am not crazy, I am but I'm at least rational about it.

As a teenager I used to really love the Lacerta files, so much so that I believed in them for a while. The story made some sense but of course was totally unverifiable.

I loved reading about conspiracy theories too, especially around 9/11.

At the end of the day you have to let it all go and live your life. The stories are just diversions.

No way Yompf. I gave it a shot. I gave it about an hour’s worth of attention, high as a kite, and even then it was like listening to the Charles Manson recordings that he made in prison. Tough to handle, kid.

Lol , well ... the more I watched it, the more I started to become suspicious, and then towards the end I just stopped watching .
And after seeing his webcast ...
Ya... not cool ....
But don't get me wrong!!!
I believe in good aliens , bad aliens , mind control , time travel , parasitic entities that feed off of you, I believe in a collective consciousness, (human) ,(good), i believe that something is happening on earth and this is a time when people are waking up , realizing there is more to what we are , and what's being done to us . I believe in a lot of weird and crazy things.
But I do not believe this guy is our galactic historian. Not anymore .

Besides they would of killed him already!
Hell I might kill him ! lol

Sorry bluelight.
This guy is a jerk

He stole his info from other people , and came up with this storyline to scam people, so he didn't have to get a job .

Lol , well ... the more I watched it, the more I started to become suspicious, and then towards the end I just stopped watching .
And after seeing his webcast ...
Ya... not cool ....
But don't get me wrong!!!
I believe in good aliens , bad aliens , mind control , time travel , parasitic entities that feed off of you, I believe in a collective consciousness, (human) ,(good), i believe that something is happening on earth and this is a time when people are waking up , realizing there is more to what we are , and what's being done to us . I believe in a lot of weird and crazy things.
But I do not believe this guy is our galactic historian. Not anymore .

Besides they would of killed him already!
Hell I might kill him ! lol

Sorry bluelight.
This guy is a jerk

He stole his info from other people , and came up with this storyline to scam people, so he didn't have to get a job .

Funny how the truth has a way of rearing its beautiful head.. At least you invested the time to study this out for yourself, no need to apologize, in fact, good job man, that took humility..

atta boy ;)