• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Redose timing

Sir Ron Pib

Bluelighter
The original advise with MDMA was 120mg and as I understood it if you liked where you were at about the 1.5hr point a dose of 40mg (1/3 of the original) would keep you peaking there for another hour or so or more if your not where you wanted to be and I seen this repeated many times. Now it seems a lot of people aren't near the peak at 1.5hrs - I certainly aren't and I have always redosed 2hr or even longer - usually nearer 1/2 of the original.
A couple of friends got and were going to try MDMA for the first time and I sat in and I suggested 100mg each which most consider about right for a first go. About 1.5hr or just after I was inpatient and suggested redosing one 70mg and the heavier person 90mg who wasn't feeling much at all. In retrospect I wished I'd redosed quite a bit lower or maybe an hour later. They both loved it but I feel they missed out on the more communicative bonding social productive phase and when into the introverted puddle stage, all be it very pleasurable - how do people feel about the redose timing advise?? I took some with them and redosed with them but feel my later timing seems better for me.

Also this proved what I have always thought that body weight isn't a very good or reliable guide - I think one this occasion I suspect absolutely no higher a dose was needed for the heavier party at 108kg than the lighter one at 57kg in fact I even suspect he might have done well on less than the lighter party - I guess this isn't news hence the term hard-head and I have often needed doses the same as people bulkier than my light frame also about 57kg and started with 150mg.

It's funny you had stated 120mg, and a booster dose of 40mg , this was the exact recommendation I'm PIKHAL

I do my main dose and then redose an hour to an hour and a half later.

Indeed body weight is not a good guide to mdma dosage. Probably because of the way mdma works.
One and a half hours to my mind is about ideal. Longer is no good.