• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Word Association Thread v. Let's Join Hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me I understand that is pricey! But you are far more precious, BtS. ;)

So the Department of Motor Vehicles is internationally awful! :) I waited forever (3 hours) but my little group was cracking jokes and it makes the time go by and the people were very helpful. I know right? Seriously miraculous. :)

Yes its an international thing I reckon. I didn't have to wait that long but it was a pain because of all the forms that had to be filled out and what they would accept as a proof of residence is another story!

That jolly mood sounded like a lot of fun!

mood indigo (I can still picture the blue Nina Simone album cover that my parents had).

Indeed, we should never underestimate the power of the present, live the moment!

Indeed I have often woken up and said to myself "today is going to be a good day" and guess what it has been!

I can barely remember my French now I'm so old. Ca va? Salut! It's all a blur ;)

Here is SA we say Geeseende Kersfees (Merry Christmas) in Afrikaans! I cant talk any other languages besides English and Afrikaans

I was taught some Afrikaans at school in the early '90s by a friend whose family did a runner from black rule. Also can't remember much of that lol.

Last edited:
Ahh lol :) I must be honest I am very seriously wanting to do a runner myself, things are getting tough here to be honest. Don't have much faith in our government or president either!

I could teach you a few words of you like? I would like to learn another language but I am afraid that I might not be very good at it.

Aww :(

You have no faith in your corrupt one-party rule 'democracy'? Say it ain't true! ;)

But seriously, hopefully their monopoly on power is about to collapse (in a good way).

Last edited:
I don't have faith in them at all. The crime here is disgusting and its out of control, our own president accused of rape and got away with it - disgusting. On top of it using state coffers to build his own mansion when millions are starving. Need I say more?

You say "Jy lyk mooi"

Status
Not open for further replies.