• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Word Association Thread v. Let's Join Hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crankiness is congruent to withdrawal from some drugs. Maybe it's best if you avoid being orthogonal to the floor today.

Last edited:
We more Nordic folks don't mind flashing other hikers in cold weather. When it's cold, we're less intimidating naked, only make people mildly uncomfortable.

What is the difference, then, between marmalade, jam and jelly, given that the supermarket versions will all contain corn syrup and carageenan, maybe soy lecithin and gum arabic. And of course sodium benzoate. My understanding is that jelly is the cheaper more processed form, iow, grape juice with extra gelatin; jam has more identifiable fruit fragments and comes in smaller jars; and marmalade has pieces of rind in it, live in grandmothers' cupboards, is what Paddington Bear eats, occasionally bitter and not for six year-olds. Like me.

You say lubricant...I say lubri-can.

word is ​can.

Best to lube your cankers with Vaseline, or a generic petroleum jelly, or else you'll get cranky, and chew your way out of your Perspex* branded Acrylic paperweight.

Last edited:
I put petrol in my car. It's derived from petroleum using fractional distillation. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.