• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Word Association Thread v. Let's Join Hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prickly Ouch!!

p.s. You need to look up Succulent Karoo and just Karoo and then go to South Africa immediately!!

Last edited:
Bartlett pear
RSA is one of the few places I would love to go back to again.

Well, I can carve it and then do an ice sculpture. Everyone should stay back! Artistic temperament and learning curve!

Can you carve it with a chainsaw like the one guy always at the craft fair/trade show expo? Best to stick with whittlin'. See how long you can go before slicing your ear off when you get an itch.

I think it may take a while for me to model my ear, unless of course I need to paint my own portrait.

Ear model? Cool. I will carve anyone in ice and they can be frozen if they will sit for me. I could do a really big ear from a big photo.

Jebus erik, what kind of art studio do you run? Anyway, I prefer dynamic nudes. I need to see some bounce in my portraiture.

More bounce per ounce I say! Hopefully your model will be forward thinking and will be able to do exciting poses for you

Straightforward actions are often done by pretty smart people.

I believe there's a genius in all of us, well at least in some of us. Great moments of cleverness can happen to you totally out of the blue.

And yet it takes a special kind of cunning and patience to slowly bring nefarious plans to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.