• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Which one you prefer: Sex on acid or sex on MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bla-ljus

Bluelighter
Only those done both are qualified to answer....

Why am I asking? A person from my past, "friend with benefits", is coming to town and we've agreed to meet. I've been very open with her and she knows that I've done some drugs. (Didn't do when we were seeing regulary). So I told her I'd like to have sex while high and she is cool with that. Now, the big problem:
I've had sex on MDMA and it has been nice. Just that these times, I've lost the MDMA magic. Still feels nice though.
On the other hand, I've never had sex on LSD... So LSD-sex is kind of missing from the bucket list, but on the other hand: take enough LSD to trip balls, then one is not that social person. It will become difficult to keep up (any) conversation when your mind is exproring the universe etc. So I fear that I'd be too distant/wierd when high enough on acid.
So I guess it basically boild down to: Is sex on acid mind blowing experience?
Does acid cause limp dick the same way as too much MDMA?

I have no direct experience of sex and LSD but on the anecdotal evidence most males seem to be able to function. At least at lower doses.
It may happen though that sex seems pointless to you. On the other hand in a group of friends who have all taken LSD, a sexy vibe can go around and suddenly everybody will be feeling sexy, but without realizing it. If inhibitions are low sex will then take over. The actual sex experience can by all accounts feel pretty amazing and overwhelming. A girlfriend described it as feeling incredible fertile. A male friend once said he about a blow job that his whole groin turned in a sexual area. Coming is slow, but can be accompanied by incredible visuals.

I've kind of made up my mind. I'll go for the LSD due not having done it before (bucket list thing). Hopefully I don't dose too high. The blotters I've had have some variance in between. I'm aiming to noticiable visuals to the point where the mind fuck starts to raise it's head. With the blotters, there has been couple of very potent ones and couple of weak ones. If I happen to get a potent one, then I might cross over the line after which I'm more introvert than a person capable of normal communication.
I'm kind of pondering the idea of having some 100-150mg of MDMA with me. In case it looks like I'm heading to go to too deep into LSD land, I'd take the molly and hopefully flip to the extrovert MDMA land.

Status
Not open for further replies.