Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Clonazolam - Experienced - Clonazolam trip report

Xatravunus23

Greenlighter
This is my trip report on clam. Sorry if it isn't a good report, Iv'e never actually done a trip report before sooo yeah. Anyways:
I don't have much of a tolerance that I know of. My and my GF went HAM on these a couple nights (We both definitely took more that 2 mg) ago and we both completely blacked out so I don't know if that if the going to affect my tolerance at all. Furthermore, a week before I took about 5mg in total of klonopin over the week (.5mg-2mg each dose).

Start- Took .5 mg orally on a semi-full stomach.

15m-Actually freaking out and having full on anxiety fearing that I took too much and I'm going to black out.

30m-Feel no effects at all. Still having anxiety, because my friends told me stories about me being a complete dick on xanax so I'm really hoping that won't happen on this.....

1h-Feeling slight affects, complete anxiety relief, no euphoria, decent muscle relaxation. I was expecting more effects at by this time but I guess maybe the food I ate before taking it is affecting the absorption rate.

1h15m- pretty much the same as I was 15 minutes ago. I just really need to go pee. My typing is lil off though but physically I feel fine. I'm having a bad dip craving right now though.

2h-Sorry for the late update. Its very nice and euphoric. I love the world and I feel like everything is going to be okay. My mind is a lil foggy but that is probably because of insomnia from the night before.

2h30m: So much euphoria.
Plenty of body relaxation, nothing like any benzo I took before[/NSFW]. I can't type very well at all however, this took about 4 minutes to type. No worry in the world. Definitely only for recreational use only for me and not something I want to create a habit of. I will also add, I don't want to take this again or at least for a long time only because I have had a history of benzo addiction and this euphoria and stress relief is DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE ADDICTION.

2h45m-
Losing the euphoria, but still retain bodily relaxation. This was definetly a short peak of euphoria, but I still have no anxiety and its still kind of hard to type.

3h-Feeling no anxeity and very very chill. Not "fuckedup" but chill.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_clonazolam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: