• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Derealization or extreme brain fog?

TheGoodGuy

Bluelighter
I made a post almost 2 weeks ago named "MDMA Depression" but now "I am back to normal" or almost I don´t feel like shit, don´t have nausea or depression anymore since i did MDMA 1st July where i took 400mg plugged "i know stupid" and i haven´t used it for 7 month prior it was just 400mg in one night of shitty MDMA and the only thing I need to get back to baseline is to get rid og the brainfog or possible derealization but it doesn´t feel like DR just like a really REALLY bad brainfog and it feels sometimes like I have a coat over my brain especially when I go from inside to outside then it´s like I can litterally feel the coat over my brain mostly the frontal cortex " front of the brain associated with movement" Will time make it pass? I mean it´s only been 2 weeks and i eat clean food and take vitamins. Anyone ever experienced any of this and will it pass? I´ve read a lot of different posts about DR and some get better in weeks, some months and some even years but i didn´t abuse MDMA I just used too much in one single night over 5 hours

Last edited:
Been there myself it is terrible. With daily excercise and proper vitamins(not just one a days) along with not taking any drugs for awhile I slowly got better. I learned not to get anxious when I felt like my syptoms were returning. I just viewed it as a part of the recovery. When things got really bad and I was having an actual panic attack I would take a tiny dose of a benzo. You will start feeling better if you allow yourself to. Remember the serotonin system is vital to our health and these drugs cause changes sometimes for the worse.

No it haven´t gotten better but sometimes i don´t notice it that much when i concentrate like driving a car or playing a video game. But it´s so frustrating and sometimes i just go "AAAHH" and take my hands to my head because it´s so frustrating I mean I had brainfog before and that was so annoying but eventually it went away now it´s constant and so annoying.

Third_eye_lasik how much exercise do you do? like 30 minutes running a day ok? and how long did there go before the brainfog started to disappear? Also I use multivitamin, calcium, D3, fish oils and the first two weeks after my trip i used 1000mg C-vitamin a day plus ZMA which contains zink and magnesium.

I think I have a mild case because it feels more like very VERY intense brainfog and not derealization and i couple of times in the best 10 days or so it have felt like the brainfog almost subsided for maybe 30 minutes and I don´t experience a panic attack or severe anxiety like many of you guys talk about so benzo´s want be needed

Loveisblind you are welcome to PM me I would like to hear your story how much you took, if you abused it and what symptoms you are experiencing and how long. For me I did MDMA 1st July and since then I have had this terrible brainfog <3