• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly + water

Raymanjenkins

Greenlighter
So I copped some molly the other day and my guy told me how to use it (my first time)

So I put 0.08 in a rizla paper and scrunched it up and swallowed it with water.

He told me that after 20 mins or so you'll feel good and then crush around 0.04 into a cup of water or redbull and sip very slowly.

I'm sitting waiting for my buzz and like an idiot I couldn't wait so I put the 0.04/5 into a cup of water and drank half of it slowly and half of it fast. I felt nothing until out the blue it happens BOOM I felt amazing.. I did puke up soon after and could feel my eyes looking in all directions very fast like twitching.
Sweating and chilly and feeling huggy lol.

My questions

would my buzz turn out different if I had sipped slower or waited for my initial dose to kick in first ?

What would happen if I had drank the whole cup of water at once instead of any sips at all? Would it be too late?

Another thing the dealer said the more water I drink the more it would absorb into my body and the more high I'd get so I did drink like a jug of water (not keeping what he said in mind because I just had a craving for water so I went to the booth and drank all the water lol)

I would love to know as much as possible about this drug, the best methods of use and what could have happened if things went slightly different.

Thank you and appreciated.

Ps. The next few days weren't the best, I felt depressed and wished I didn't exist, guessing it had something to do with that.

Stay hydrated but don't drink that much water, because it can be dangerous. 500 ml every two hours is fine.
Everyone takes it differently, for me it's better to wait til the initial dose starts to fade and then take a booster equal to half that dose. Throwing up and nistagmus (eye wiggling) are usual side effects, so is thirst. You can take ondansetron or metoclopramide to prevent nausea. Also, you might feel a little down a couple days after mdma. Just try to eat healthy and get some rest, it will eventually subside and you will feel like your normal self again.

Not exactly a reply to the OP's main point but i'll throw this in..

This has been heavily discussed on here and other boards, but... in order to combat the feeling that you had of "not wanting to be alive" as you put it, pre-loading 2-3 hours before and post loading after the roll is over with 200-300 mg (before and after) of 5-HTP (legal dietary supplement) has greatly diminished, and in some cases completely eliminated the post-roll depression and negated most all other negative effects. it's never disappointed me and i swear by it for any night that involves molly.

I don't enjoy parachuting as it inevitably makes me nauseous. I'd sooner dissolve the stuff under my tongue, or plug it. Actually I much prefer plugging to any other ROA