• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mertazapine

JustmeSG

Greenlighter
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any info for me about just starting mirtazapine? I've been on 1/2 of a 15 mg pill for 3 weeks and up it to 15 mg now for a week but am starting to get the shakes tension anxiety feeling again and very moody should I up the dose

When I was on that I got fat. I wouldn't recommend taking antidepressants as they are more or less a scam by pharmaceutical companies to make money. They don't work and give terrible side effects.

Hi I was wondering if anyone had any info for me about just starting mirtazapine? I've been on 1/2 of a 15 mg pill for 3 weeks and up it to 15 mg now for a week but am starting to get the shakes tension anxiety feeling again and very moody should I up the dose

hey im on 45mg on mirtazipine for depression and anxiety it helps me with depression but not much with my anxiety im prescribed diazipam for the anxiety and the two together have been massive tools in helping me at this time in my life. i did have weird dreams for a while on the mirtazipine but not really any more, take it at night before bed. But all drugs react differently in different people iv tried a few anti depressants and didnbt like them i felt better on mirtazipine almost straoight away and as it does have a mild sedative effect id recommend taking it at night.

tell your doctor about your side effects half a 15mg pill is very low dose. but the drug has helped me at this point in my life hope this helps a lil

When I was on that I got fat. I wouldn't recommend taking antidepressants as they are more or less a scam by pharmaceutical companies to make money. They don't work and give terrible side effects.
Stop with your lieing bullshit. Some people would commit suicide without these pills

hey im on 45mg on mirtazipine for depression and anxiety it helps me with depression but not much with my anxiety im prescribed diazipam for the anxiety and the two together have been massive tools in helping me at this time in my life. i did have weird dreams for a while on the mirtazipine but not really any more, take it at night before bed. But all drugs react differently in different people iv tried a few anti depressants and didnbt like them i felt better on mirtazipine almost straoight away and as it does have a mild sedative effect id recommend taking it at night.

tell your doctor about your side effects half a 15mg pill is very low dose. but the drug has helped me at this point in my life hope this helps a lil

Mild sedative effect? I've taken 10mg methadone (very low to no opiate tolerance) +2.5mg Klonopin, 5mg melatonin and 15mg temazepam and still not be able to get any sleep, but within 30mins of taking 15mg of mirtazapine I'm out and if I try to fight it it feels like I've been awake 3-4days (and I have stayed up that long before many times but it wasn't intentionally

I did mirtazapine so I share my experience.
First I was having a "recreational" use so I was taking it occasionally, when I wanted to sleep (15-30mg), it wasn't too strong effect talking, and waking up the next day was easy.
Then I tried to take it everyday for depression hoping to feel a bit better overall, and well honestly, I didn't see much changes (in 6+ months)..The only thing that fucked me up most, was the fat gained, 20kg+, not joking. It was making me hungry all day long. When I realized that, I decided to stop it, since 1) I was still kinda depressed 2) I was a fucking barrel
I stopped it one day and never touched it again, didn't feel withdrawals or other side effects, but it took me a very long time to loose all that fat. And not to mention I was even more afraid of going outside because I was looking very bad, couldn't even fit in my jeans and the belly was huge..very embarassing.
I'm back to classic benzo for sleeping and for now I think I'm ok, never trusted any anti-depressant, I tried mirtazapine only because it was one of the few that wasn't a SSRI, so I gave it a chance.